Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Discuss it after you've had sex imo.
    On a serious note, love is what forces you to have sex, so you can reproduce and propagate our species. Although most of you better not do it. I beg of you, at least go and undergo vasectomy!

EDIT:
    Anyways topic about sex on a forums about wow :3 Most of you are either underage or lonely so I don't think this is really appropriate here.

Can you Martin and Helpyouasap please stay on topic and take "your" discussion on msn?.

Well dfigther , do you mean that lonely people cant have any intellectual comments to this? so you mean you wont have the knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberbritt View Post
    Well dfigther , do you mean that lonely people cant have any intellectual comments to this? so you mean you wont have the knowledge?
    No I mean that without experiencing it you can't have an opinion, especially not any kind of relevant opinion. Seriously how can you have an opinion or any kind of comment about it if you haven't experienced it? o.O

I piss excellence

Quote Originally Posted by dfighter View Post
    Anyways topic about sex on a forums about wow :3 Most of you are either underage or lonely so I don't think this is really appropriate here.
    I must agree.

Quote Originally Posted by dfighter View Post
    No I mean that without experiencing it you can't have an opinion, especially not any kind of relevant opinion. Seriously how can you have an opinion or any kind of comment about it if you haven't experienced it? o.O
    So if I asked you how you think President Nicholas Sarkozy of France is doing as a president, you'd probably say, "meh, alright"... But then I question: You have NEVER been president, so how can you make a comment??

Same kinda principle. I think people who haven't had sex can add a comment, or an opinion. Did you never have discussions when you were 14 (or so) with adults about what you think of it? Did you never make a comment about sex, did you never share your opinion, your thoughts with anyone else, before you buckered someone? (If you have, of course)

If you gonna tell me you didn't make any sort of relevant observation about sex prior to the event, I have one word for you...
    Bullshit.

Love can only be made once, therefor its not love.
    only losing your virginity is? lol
    I believe sex is sex, entertainment.

I piss excellence

Quote Originally Posted by Kung Fu Panda View Post
    So if I asked you how you think President Nicholas Sarkozy of France is doing as a president, you'd probably say, "meh, alright"... But then I question: You have NEVER been president, so how can you make a comment??

Same kinda principle. I think people who haven't had sex can add a comment, or an opinion. Did you never have discussions when you were 14 (or so) with adults about what you think of it? Did you never make a comment about sex, did you never share your opinion, your thoughts with anyone else, before you buckered someone? (If you have, of course)

If you gonna tell me you didn't make any sort of relevant observation about sex prior to the event, I have one word for you...
    Bullshit.
    There is a difference between measuring progress and understanding a feeling you don't know. Like hot and cold, you have no idea what they feel like until you touch something hot or cold because they cant be explained in words.

Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    There is a difference between measuring progress and understanding a feeling you don't know. Like hot and cold, you have no idea what they feel like until you touch something hot or cold because they cant be explained in words.
    You can still express your opinion, even if it's wrong.
    "Hot is like something you feel" -- Perfectly relevant statement, sure pretty stupid but still relevant?

Yeah, they are called feramones and hormones.
    Pheromones**

I piss excellence

You can still express your opinion, even if it's wrong.
    "Hot is like something you feel" -- Perfectly relevant statement, sure pretty stupid but still relevant?
    Apparently you are stupid for not understanding how feelings work. And you obviously don't know the difference between opinion and fact.

Apparently you are stupid for not understanding how feelings work. And you obviously don't know the difference between opinion and fact.
    I'm not debating what the difference between opinion and fact are, the fact is that everyone has an opinion and that that opinion is likely to be relevant, hence they should be allowed to voice it, regardless of whether it is true, reasonable, or even factual.

Pussy is pussy, unless it's not pussy

I piss excellence

I'm not debating what the difference between opinion and fact are, the fact is that everyone has an opinion and that that opinion is likely to be relevant, hence they should be allowed to voice it, regardless of whether it is true, reasonable, or even factual.
    Tell me, how is saying "you can't comprehend what the feeling hot is if you haven't felt it before" an opinion and not fact?

Quote Originally Posted by SolomonGM View Post
    Pussy is pussy, unless it's not pussy
    We all know you like cats.

Tell me, how is saying "you can't comprehend what the feeling hot is if you haven't felt it before" an opinion and not fact?
    Heat: a form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature.
    That is FACT. You don't have to feel heat to know that.
    Hotness: The sensation caused by heat energy

Alright you get the picture. You can explain what heat is perfectly well in words, as can you do cold, despite having never felt them before.

However, that is not what I am disagreeing with. What I am disagreeing with, is dfighter's statement:
    "without experiencing it you can't have an opinion, especially not any kind of relevant opinion" (total bs).

Let's say I have never experienced heat, but I tell you heat is a form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature, you have no choice but to accept it. It is not only my opinion, it is also a fact.
    In a similar fashion, someone who has not had sex may make a relevant comment, despite not having experienced it for themself.
    If you still fail to understand what I'm tryna get across... I may give up fairly soon

"Never argue with an idiot: They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

I piss excellence

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Heat: a form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature.
    Hotness: The sensation caused by heat energy

Alright you get the picture. You can explain what heat is perfectly well in words, as can you do cold, despite having never felt them before.

However, that is not what I am disagreeing with. What I am disagreeing with, is dfighter's statement:
    "without experiencing it you can't have an opinion, especially not any kind of relevant opinion" (total bs).

Let's say I have never experienced heat, but I tell you heat is a form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature, you have no choice but to accept it. It is not only my opinion, it is also a fact.
    In a similar fashion, someone who has not had sex may make a relevant comment, despite not having experienced it for themself.
    If you still fail to understand what I'm tryna get across... I may give up fairly soon

"Never argue with an idiot: They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience..."
    Apparently brick walls are more capable of rational thought then you are.

Hey guys, I now know what everything feels like because I can read what a dictionary says it means.