Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Should Marijuana be legalized or stay medical?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Okay before we start please keep in mind this is a Intellectual Thread and please if you want to flame me just make a thread about my thread to flame Thank You.
    Well i was getting into a discussion with my brother on how The growing and using of Cannabis should be legalized here in the U.S.A while his opinions were totally different and negative towards Marijuana.. So my question is what do you guys / galls think about making Cannabis Legal here in the U.S.A or keeping it for medicinal purpose only. please leave a Example of why you choose your answer Thank You. hope to hear from you guys

Rep prostitute

For medical purposes, I see no problem with it AS LONG as you're not abusing it, and using to much to often.

Never look back

Nope, kill all Marijuana, it kills you.

though you say it helps your heart, it still kills you anyways in other different ways.
    If you just leave it alone, you will stay fine.

you can't fix stupid

the only way you are right is in that it is rumored that marijuana is 10x more likely to lead to lung cancer than cigarettes although that is debatable because no one smokes weed as much as cigarettes. For anyone that's actually tried weed, you'd know that it doesn't kill you, not like cigarettes or drinking can.

Marijuana will stay illegal until the government finds a way to control it and tax it. Which I don't see happening any time soon.

you can't fix stupid

it's a simple example of supply and demand, if you increase the supply, demand will go down, we'll have more room in our prisons and as the american public, we'd have to pay less money in taxes.

marijuana should be legalized xD
    FTW xaxaxaxa

I just wanted to clarify to anyone that believes Marijuana is a drug that your fucking retarded. Cocaine, Meth, Heroin are drugs due to the fact you have to make them into what they are.

Marijuana is going to be legalized, like fullmetal said. The problem will be that once its legalized they will do the same shit with it that they did to cigarettes.

They're gonna load that shit up with everything they can to get you addicted so you keep using the product making it more deadly than it should/ is supposed to be.

Oh no, not this thread again...

For medical, otherwise it will be abused

For all those who like to believe that little lie created by your dealer, that Marijuana doesn't seriously effect you at all, learn to

read a book. Medical studies have proved Marijuana kills or seriously impairs brain cells, causing memory loss and poor

judgment, among many other symptoms. Also, YES Marijuana is legally considered a drug. It can be extremely psychologically

addicting, some say even more then cigarettes are physically addicting. So I say the day United States legalizes Marijuana, I'm packing up and moving my ass to the Swiss Alps.

Exodus

I wish i live in Holand marijuana is there legalized and like all true metals i like sometimes to smoke it

f=34 If you aren't remembered, then you never existed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyle View Post
    Nope, kill all Marijuana, it kills you.

though you say it helps your heart, it still kills you anyways in other different ways.
    If you just leave it alone, you will stay fine.
    The air that you breath also kills you. after many years though.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Yes it should stay medical...
    Because if it gets legalized i would think that there would be more deaths....
    Of overdoses or whatever....