Welcome to AC Web.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Ah, I'm so glad that I'm Dutch. Even though many people disagree with our system, it does seem to work, for somehow our Marihuana-use rate is the lowest of western-Europe. However, I don't really know if complete legalization is such a good idea either. It didn't work with smoking either, eh?

lol i remember when i started this thread but guys this is not going to be a issue anymore since i live in California and everyone i know is going to be voting to make it legal in about 3 months. i truly think its going to pass

Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo90 View Post
    The only way of overdosing on weed is to smoke 8 pounds in 10 minutes.
    Actually I've heard you need to smoke over 1500 pounds in less than 15 minutes (inhaling ALL of it) to OD on weed. Although some people believe otherwise the first few times they smoke up

My opinion is it should be legalized, it does no harm to anyone and is a waste of taxpayers money to keep it illegal. Not to mention all the people going to jail for smoking some herb or dealing it to others..

Oh yeah and WTF with Marinol, the synthesized version of weed, being legal :| Thats just proof weed is only illegal because the gov't and pharmaceutical companies are making more $$ from it being illegal

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by herculis View Post
    lol i remember when i started this thread but guys this is not going to be a issue anymore since i live in California and everyone i know is going to be voting to make it legal in about 3 months. i truly think its going to pass
    If it passes I'm so moving to Cali
    I still have some doubts though, there's going to be a lot of fake votes in the ballot trying to keep it illegal. If the votes aren't corrupted there is no way it will stay illegal.

I can imagine it now though, walking to a 7-11 and buying a pack of joints
    Last edited by Le-Froid; 05-20-2010 at 08:15 PM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Marijuanna should be used only for medicinal purposes. If it is legalized, then the number of consumers and headless youth will increase