Welcome to AC Web.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    <insert witty title here>

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    /kill.

Alcohol is only unhealthy if the idiot who is consuming it is consuming excessive quantities. Alcohol is actually healthy. Sure, it kills brain cells, but here's the thing, it makes a person smarter.

If a child is sick, old time remedy, spoonful of Whiskey mixed with sugar, they'd be up in less than an hour.

Cigarettes, no, not unhealthy, it's the companies that make them that are making them unhealthy, forcing people into addiction and whatnot, grow your own tobacco and make your own cigarettes, bam, much healthier.

/kill.

Alcohol is only unhealthy if the idiot who is consuming it is consuming excessive quantities. Alcohol is actually healthy. Sure, it kills brain cells, but here's the thing, it makes a person smarter.

If a child is sick, old time remedy, spoonful of Whiskey mixed with sugar, they'd be up in less than an hour.

Cigarettes, no, not unhealthy, it's the companies that make them that are making them unhealthy, forcing people into addiction and whatnot, grow your own tobacco and make your own cigarettes, bam, much healthier.
    You didn't mention marijuana. What is your reasoning for hating it?

Also... alcohol making someone smarter? Both of my parents drink heavily, I highly doubt it's making them any smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablothein View Post
    /kill.

Show me some solid evidence to support your claims. I know for a fact that every year, millions of deaths around the world can be attributed to alcohol consumption. I know of none that can be attributed to marijuana consumption.

Cigarettes not unhealthy? Have you been living under a rock? Health effects of tobacco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - You can get cancer and radiation poisoning (among thousands of other things) from smoking cigarettes... But they're not unhealthy at all. Right.

Marijuana was illegalized for bullshit reasons.

It wasn't even originally due to a "health" debate.

It was because Hemph was beginning to consume the economy and make obsolete many other things such as paper and cloth.

Thus big businesses formed an alliance to illegalize it.

It worked, and now it's assumed by most that it is highly addictive and can kill you.

When in auctuality it is more healthy then tobacco and alcohol.

-Pro Legalization

I love weed, but haven't had any in forever/

Edit: WTF

Tobacco naturally contains Nicotine. Grow your own and your still breathing in poison 5 times deadlier then cyanide, gratz jackass.
    Last edited by candyisgood; 06-13-2009 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Weed is legal where I live.
    Sometimes its annoying cuz of the people from other countries coming here just to smoke weed and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Bolie2007 View Post
    Weed is legal where I live.
    Sometimes its annoying cuz of the people from other countries coming here just to smoke weed and stuff
    Where do you live?

Make it legal, this explains it all imo.

File:Rational scale to assess the harm of drugs (mean physical harm and mean dependence).svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cannabis is below Tobacco and Alcohol which are readily available at Wal-Mart, and trust me, Wal-Mart has everything.
    Last edited by Scorpian; 06-23-2009 at 03:29 AM.

Rep prostitute

Legalize it. Then I don't have to pay stupid fines when I get caught smoking it at parties!

Are yall seriously still debating about this? LEGALIZE IT END OF STORY.

lol, Yay thread is alive again! ;x

fine then
    Last edited by 99thunder; 07-05-2009 at 08:39 PM.

Ewww!

TEXT WALL ALERT!!!!11!!!1!!

I don't act arrogant toward addicts or such, but I try to avoid them. I mean, I know their stubborn and all about how "good" it is, but they just try to brainwash themselves into that it's moralicly good to avoid guilt. It saddens me that people use that to gain happyness instead of doing something constructive. It's not really much about the drug itself, more than what it stands for, it's symbol. I mean, like:

- Drug Wars.

- Slavery Workers that makes it.

- Contribution towards violence (Maybe not weed, but other drugs).

- People loosing jobs, social standards and relationships.

- Terrorist and geurilla warfare lives on drug money.

I mean, if you can't find happiness in anything else than smoking weed... Then be depressed. I mean, it's illeagal for a reason, and the reason isn't "The goverment sucks" or anything. It's because of several reasons going beyond the mere human body. And I know that many of you are bound to say that I am totally wrong and poke holes into every thing I say with tauntfull and arrogant speeches. But mehhh, you're just doing it to sleep well at nights... So if you -have- to use it, atleast grow it yourself so that it won't turn into another bloodthirsty gunman in Colombia.

Legalize it and tax it. Would make the government a lot of money with the tax.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Totally agree with it - profit for the both sides. People will find how to get it anyway, if they want it, and why not to just make it legal and everyone can benefit from this, state - from taxing this, and people from having the free access without any restrictions. How good is to live in a country where it's legal, like me in Canada. I just go on https://getkush.io, order some weed, and he next day I have it at my door, and no one will say a bad word to you. What can be better than this?
    Last edited by Rotern; 04-19-2021 at 11:28 AM.