Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

What is your view on Sex?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Now, most people say that sexual intercourse is something to keep private and wait for. I'm not hinting here, I'm not going to have Intercourse until atleast 19, but we all know in the world that there are prostitutes, and sick-minded men who rape women. Prostitutes are selling sex, mostly for a living, especially in China. I once watched a documentary where a Chinese woman had to sell her body for 1 year to pay for her kids to go to University. Rapists realise that, in women's cases, sex actually hurts if your tense. This is because the walls of the uterus tense up. I'd like to know, what is your view on sex? Should it be a post-marital thing, or should it be a one night stand? Please, as this is an Intellectual discussion in the new forum, do not abuse it and be sensible. Talk like mature adults, not lyk th1s. Thank you very much.

/Dan

I walk like a pimp... foo

lol??

O_O Umm, It feels good? XD

Myerz, this is an intellectual discussion. If you are not willing to post something other than "lol??", please leave, as this thread is for input, not lols

I walk like a pimp... foo

I have a freedom to post, as it is an open forum and Sex is just another way to show that you like someone (Unless your wasted, then it dont count)

Consev a baby?

This thread didn't go with.. Let's say, success..

I Tightly Lock The Door I Try To Catch My Breath Again
    no, i couldent help but lol to myself while typing ^_^

anyhow my SHORT opinion os, live today, suffer with the kids later, its all a learning curve in the end

Banned

Clearly pleasure.

Sex is sex.

They tried to stop it forcefully in the past, and like culture, it moved like a pendulum, going to the other end of the extreme.
    We are in the middle of a sexual revolution, Well actually a rescission back a bit. The 60's and 80's were really wild.

If you let culture alone, it will right its own self. A nice balance in between.

Sex is great for a good relationship. It improves it exponentially. It's not just about the pleasure.
    Sex is horrible for a bad relationship, it degrades it exponentially as well.

And of course condoms and the pill are a must, Unless the couple is ready for the next step. Having a baby when your not ready, will not only cause massive grief to the kid, but break up the relationship, and more likely financially ruin the couple. Kids are not inexpensive.

If both members of the relationship have a healthy respect for one another, "Smexy can I?" Is the question to ask.

All of this is IMHO of course.

May I state that sex is just a form of reproduction. Almost every organism of earth goes through some sort of reproduction whether it be mitosis, budding, or intercourse.... And I would also like to say that it's not JUST men who rape women, women rape men too.

I strongly believe that pre-marital and extra-marital sex are wrong. Not only do I believe that they are wrong, it is also against my "religion."

Ok let me start with saiyng that sex is over rated then what it really is to me it should not be a thing to keep closed behind door's but with people or men calling women or girl's Wh**es for having sex it just ruin's my idea dosent it? also i think that weighting for the right one is a buntch of Bull S**t personally i say just have fun with what you do and spark alot of bowlz while you do it :O
    Last edited by herculis; 01-24-2009 at 06:48 AM.

also if he does exist i would love to have what hes smokin but it might make me mentally retarrded like he is
    Let me google that for you that should give you a hint.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    i do believe that this forum is not a forums for sex. tho it may be general chat. this forum is wow based.