Welcome to AC Web.

How do I create a player to be a boss?

I want to create a lua script that the account or id of the char, is normal in the game mode, but when someone starts attacking him, give 20% more life. If another person, in this case a second one starts hitting him, it goes up another 10% going to 30%. If a third person or more, go up another 10% per person. Only life. And when killing that specific player by the accontid or ipchar of a random item with the items I put.

zafirehd.deviantart.com

Cool idea, you should make the boss player immune to CC as well to make it more boss-like, and maybe some damage bonus to AOE

Quote Originally Posted by sequininha View Post
    I want to create a lua script that the account or id of the char, is normal in the game mode, but when someone starts attacking him, give 20% more life. If another person, in this case a second one starts hitting him, it goes up another 10% going to 30%. If a third person or more, go up another 10% per person. Only life. And when killing that specific player by the accontid or ipchar of a random item with the items I put.
    I'll write a little script for this in C++ once I've finished off at work.

I need it to be in lua kkk I use a repack and it is not possible in c++ kkk. But thank you!! I thought about this possibility because it would be interesting to have one player against all the others.

Quote Originally Posted by sequininha View Post
    I need it to be in lua kkk I use a repack and it is not possible in c++ kkk. But thank you!! I thought about this possibility because it would be interesting to have one player against all the others.
    Why don't you make your own source so you can edit everything to your liking? Also after further thought, the script is probably better done as a core mod to add custom methods for player

because I gave the idea ne lol if you want your idea do it yourself

Quote Originally Posted by MrSolid View Post
    Why don't you make your own source so you can edit everything to your liking? Also after further thought, the script is probably better done as a core mod to add custom methods for player
    I agree with Solid here.

You are so ignorant, claiming such thing as your idea.

Of course this could be done in plain Lua but as Solid said, it will be better in C++ as it'd probably require custom player methods.

I don't understand how you come here asking for help, people try to help you, and you're still dissatisfied

Who is dissatisfied I believe is yourself. I told him that I need it to be in the moon, since the IDEA was the one who created it. If he wants something to design, he's come up with an idea himself. If I'm coming here to ask for help, it's because I can't do it and if it's possible somehow