Welcome to AC Web.

Unhappy How to compile 5.4.8 server?

Hi, I can't compile this https://github.com/k4s1pro/torghast-project-5.4.8 after compiling I have a 13 critical errors and after don't successful compile I opening folder realeases I can only ace.dll, don't compiled a worldserver.exe, authserver.exe, worldserverconf.cfg and authserverconf.cfg, I used programs from archive on GitHub, who can try and tell me how to compile this??

Eye of Providence

Post the error log.

Like Splicho said we need to see the log, it's likely that you have the wrong version of a program installed or a path is setup incorrectly though.

Most likely you messed up on the instaltion of the programs I would double check that

I saw the in errors wrong version, but I downloaded all packets from GitHub, from developer's archive

- - - Updated - - -

14>------ Сборка начата: проект: worldserver, Конфигурация: Release x64 ------
    14>Building Custom Rule C:/548/torghast-project-5.4.8/src/server/worldserver/CMakeLists.txt
    14>worldPCH.cpp
    14>Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
    14>CliRunnable.cpp
    14>RARunnable.cpp
    14>RASocket.cpp
    14>TCSoap.cpp
    14>WorldRunnable.cpp
    14>Main.cpp
    14>Master.cpp
    14>WheatyExceptionReport.cpp
    14>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: не удается открыть входной файл "..\shared\Release\shared.lib"
    14>Сборка проекта "worldserver.vcxproj" завершена с ошибкой.
    15>------ Сборка начата: проект: ALL_BUILD, Конфигурация: Release x64 ------
    15>Building Custom Rule C:/548/torghast-project-5.4.8/CMakeLists.txt
    ========== Сборка: успешно: 12, с ошибками: 3, без изменений: 0, пропущено: 0 ==========’’’

- - - Updated - - -

This is log on VS