Welcome to AC Web.

Selling profitable eCommerce website

Hi All,

I'm looking to sell off one of the projects I own, I currently do not have much free time required for the upkeep and maintenance of the business. Right now I'm managing fine, but I would be open to offers, and If I found the right buyer would consider selling this project to free up some time for myself.

The store focuses primarily on the PET market and is currently registered in the UK.

I understand ac-web is not the right place to sell something like this, but it won't hurt to put out this thread and see if anyone has any interest. The project comes with everything included to continue running it successfully (Website, domain, social media accounts, graphics, marketing material etc)

Currently, the store is doing between 1500 - 2000 a month in sales with an average profit of 10-30%. With a little bit of time and dedication, it will be very easy to scale this up to way more sales a month. We have projected the estimated sales for the second half of this year to be 12000. We are experiencing growth month after month with no sign of slowing down yet so that would be the "low end" of the estimation.

I can't provide too many details here, publicly. But if a serious buyer is interested I would be happy to provide any additional information/analytics you may require. I'm also offering two months of additional support during the "handover" process to ensure that you are up to date with everything, and have all the knowledge needed to continue running the business.

you can contact me via discord: VirtualNode#3869

Best of luck finding the right buyer.

I guess this is the wrong forum to sell that, but good luck tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Dev View Post
    Best of luck finding the right buyer.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Splicho View Post
    I guess this is the wrong forum to sell that, but good luck tho.
    Yeah, but maybe there is someone who might be interested! worth a shot, thanks!

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateDonut View Post
    Good luck!
    Thank you!