Welcome to AC Web.

Thread: Wow client help

Wow client help

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello do anyone have in any chance 7.3.5 (build 26124) full? I try get it since my old server is running into that build. I still have the client what works and such but it does not install or download it what it worked before, I don't know how do i help client to get some sort connection able to download the data and such. I try borrow firestorm data files but then when i try to start (26124) client then it says it is damaged. Any tips for me how may get it working?

Quote Originally Posted by dansku16v View Post
    Hello do anyone have in any chance 7.3.5 (build 26124) full? I try get it since my old server is running into that build. I still have the client what works and such but it does not install or download it what it worked before, I don't know how do i help client to get some sort connection able to download the data and such. I try borrow firestorm data files but then when i try to start (26124) client then it says it is damaged. Any tips for me how may get it working?
    Hi,

I dont think if that is what ur looking for but check this
    https://zremax.com/blog/legion-client/

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    Hi,

I dont think if that is what ur looking for but check this
    https://zremax.com/blog/legion-client/
    Thanks splicho, I checked it out and yeah it was not what i was looking for even it was near of it. Those builds were wrong ones sadly. I try to find build 26124 what seem to be hard to find overall. I try it to download one of those and then over put the data + wtf and client and then i get "Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged. To learn ho to repair it, see" (bnet link etc)
    I don't know how my 7.3.5 (26124) could get some connection to download it while keeping it running..