Welcome to AC Web.

azerothcore updated mall vendors

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Heyo anyone has azerothcore mall vendors updated? i ve tryed a couple links and they are all outdated if someone could share them i would apreciate it very much

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the spam, the trinitycore vendors posted on sql section posted by jadadev work on the latest azerothcore i didnt knew that.

Here is the link https://www.ac-web.org/forums/showth...tyCore-Vendors

heres a simple way to convert SQL Querys To any other Emulator (Not saying this will be completely 100% working proof but will get it added)
    Add your local TDB Database to your local SQL server.
    Upload Your Mall Script & Inject the query's to your database, Then upload your local Azerothcore database

Head over to Hedisql Open up creature_template in your local trinity core database and click table in that you will see all your columns (do the same for azerothcore and compare the two.)

Delete the columns that are not required for azerothcore, And then backup your data in that table and inject it to your azerothcore database, You can do this for the item_template as well, but you will have to fill in the required data that will be missing or not carried over.(if there is any)

Happy modding

☠Revolve☠#2637 is my discord if you have issues.
    probably take me half hour to do.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    As i said Jadadev trinitycore release works finne on azeroth but thanks!