Welcome to AC Web.

Trinitycore or Azeroth-Core which is better for a 255 server?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    hello, i just did this topic because i wanna hear more opinions about it to take a decision about which core to choose
    i already tried both cores, and i know that both have cons and pros

Trinity Core: i know that has less bugs, at least on 255, and is more updated

Azeroth-Core: is more friendly has the advantage of the modules, and i hear that is more stable

i use trinitycore since 4 years ago, i already have a lot of scripts and enough experience using it and updating it

and since 1 month ago i'm trying azerothcore for the modules more than anything)
    and i already found some minor issues, like pets doesnt even level up to 255, and talents issues (that i already fixed) and more things that make me insecure about using it, thats why i want more opinions)
    and also for example i wanna know which has less bugs on Instances or Battlegrounds/Arenas, to be more suitable to use it
    Last edited by DonRamon; 11-25-2021 at 08:31 AM.

Technically trinitycore is way better because its updated and has less issues. Never personally used azeroth core

Issue with trinity core is a lot of the stuff that fun servers like to implement are restricted within the core itself so you'd have to know your way around editing some C++, obviously its not too difficult since youre only editing the TC API

If you are programmer, go for TC. If you want to have it for playing, go for AZC.

go for trinity , if you know your way around. = Build your Source from scratch , it will be the best
    Arc , is more like a repack , so it will mean you CANT pull some scripts , models etc on it ,, therefor Build your own and you can get it like you want it to be
    ( IF i am WRONG please Currect me <3 !! - i woke up like 5mins ago )

Yes, you are wrong, when you have source code, you can do any modifications to it.

Quote Originally Posted by IWillNeverStop View Post
    Yes, you are wrong, when you have source code, you can do any modifications to it.
    yes there is a difference between trinity sorce or a repack. a Repack is a server that is made you just start up .. a Source is something you have to build from scratch and can add different things in. there are certain things you can not put on a Repack server

Quote Originally Posted by Fake´z View Post
    yes there is a difference between trinity sorce or a repack. a Repack is a server that is made you just start up .. a Source is something you have to build from scratch and can add different things in. there are certain things you can not put on a Repack server
    AzerothCore isn't a repack, it's a source just like TrinityCore.

Quote Originally Posted by IWillNeverStop View Post
    If you are programmer, go for TC. If you want to have it for playing, go for AZC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Project2k14 View Post
    Technically trinitycore is way better because its updated and has less issues. Never personally used azeroth core

Issue with trinity core is a lot of the stuff that fun servers like to implement are restricted within the core itself so you'd have to know your way around editing some C++, obviously its not too difficult since youre only editing the TC API
    This sums everything up.
    I myself am using TrinityCore and from my experience with both cores, they are very similar in many ways but also different in many ways.
    Since I am very used to TrinityCore (but have had a bit of an adventure with AzerothCore), I can strongly suggest going with this as this has been the default option for many people over a very long period of time.
    AzerothCore has a huge advantage though, their ChromieCraft really helps them improve AzerothCore in ways we cannot even imagine, so I am sure it will make the question a lot harder over time.
    For now, though, TrinityCore for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Project2k14 View Post
    AzerothCore isn't a repack, it's a source just like TrinityCore.
    oh didnt know that , i was told back in time it was repacks. so good to know

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake´z View Post
    oh didnt know that , i was told back in time it was repacks. so good to know
    https://github.com/azerothcore/azerothcore-wotlk