Welcome to AC Web.

Smile 3.3.5 weekly pay

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Looking for a Well rounded SQL dev that would like to get payed 50+ USD weekly. we are a custom retail like server.
    you will be given task such as-
    -creating loot tables ( mass adding items to it ) adding them to mobs
    -creating spells
    -uploading items to vendors
    -creating some custom quest
    -Helping with story line!
    -mass editing items names stats etc
    -creating mobs adding spells to them!
    -fixing scrips
    -uploading scrips
    - managing new Devs that join the Team ( pay goes up )
    - edit damage mod for raids/5 mans

you must be able to keep me updated consistently via msgq

if this is stuff you can do and up for it Please Contact me asap if your good you will get payed more!

Discord: alfred#7578

server has been worked on for a year spent over 10,000 USD to get it to where its at. i am wanting to run it again so i need
    a wing man that i can trust to get the jobs done and trust to make sure the server task are completed!

i do come up with crazy ideas so i need a Dev that will bring that ideas to life!

Not sure I follow what "a custom retail like server" means, and I am also not sure why "fixing script" is included in a static weekly payment when it should be a specific role by itself, not a role among several others bound into a single summed up cost.

You describe many jobs but will pay for a single one. I bid you good luck with that.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeraax View Post
    Not sure I follow what "a custom retail like server" means, and I am also not sure why "fixing script" is included in a static weekly payment when it should be a specific role by itself, not a role among several others bound into a single summed up cost.

You describe many jobs but will pay for a single one. I bid you good luck with that.
    Apparently it's not even pay. It's a "tip" for still putting in an absurd amount of hours for $50. Not to mention a "tip" isn't even reliable.
    For saying I'd offer 1-2h/day for $50 weekly I got hit with "you seen the post i made idk why u contacted me"

To the original poster:
    Fix your information, before other people contact you and you question them why they contacted you.