Welcome to AC Web.

Need help with Character transfer.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I have been using the wonderful ultimate repack here on AC Web for about a year now, but recently I have been working on some custom content using a fresh compile from Trinitycore. The problem lies in the fact that I would like to keep my characters, but as the repack was last compiled in 2017, I think, and my source files were downloaded this year, the databases are incompatible, therefore I cannot transfer or reuse my database with my characters, which I want to keep.

The best thing I can think of is if someone could give me a copy of their source files from 2017, then I could compile those and they would be compatible with my database, but then again I'm a newbie, so that might be stupid, but regardless any and all help and advice will be greatly appreciated.

The easiest solution that might work is to go through this commit list and apply the updates to your character database: https://github.com/TrinityCore/Trini...th%5B%5D=3.3.5 (if it's trinitycore) and see if it's compatible when you've ran all since the ac-web repack you are using was released.

If this doesn't work for you I'm sorry but this isn't an "easy" fix and you would probably have to pay someone to do it for you.

Remember to always backup before doing something like this

Thank you, that is an amazing thought, it will probably work.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeBoss View Post
    Thank you, that is an amazing thought, it will probably work.
    No problem, let us know how it works out!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    If it doesn't help let me know and send me your #Discord by dm