Welcome to AC Web.

Zremax review widget

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    It all started with a suggestion on Zremax's official discord channel, he seemed interested and agreed to provide a way to pull server review data in order to be able to show the information on your website.

Here's a small preview of the widget:

I have created the widget/plugin and soon will release it on github in hope this will help both server owners and zremax to get more exposure! See the checklist below to see the progress!

If you don't know what Zremax is, please read their official post here WoW Private Servers - List your Server or Find the best Servers - Zremax

= Done
    = Work in progress

- Create the html structure
    - Create the jQuery function that prints the widget
    - Define the object structure
    - Release on github
    - Create the function that pulls data from zremax and return a JSON object with the required informations. (waiting for zremax to provide this)
    - Create widget customization options like background, text, font, colors, enable/disable review list to only show the icon, title and score
    Last edited by darksoke; 10-08-2021 at 11:09 AM.

Well, I don't expect anything else from you.

You are a legend. Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    Well, I don't expect anything else from you.

You are a legend. Good job!
    haha thank you m8, I wouldn't call myself a legend :S still have a lot to learn and is hard to keep up with the modern trends .... especially when I'm owning Thorium ever since 2014 and have a regular 8/5 job .. I barely have a couple hours a day for myself

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    As i said on our discord, this looks great!

But i'm gonna have to add a bit more, thank you for taking the time and dedicating this energy towards helping us improving Zremax. I must say i'm rather surprised, nonetheless very happy and thankful :>

I'm eager to seeing the progress on this, keep up the great work.