Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shinobi Story is now LIVE! ( Naruto WoW Mod 3.3.5 )

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

Shinobi Story a Naruto Inspired MMORPG Made in Wotlk Engine

Ninja,

We have done it. We have finally released Shinobi Story for Early Access Alpha! This means that Shinobi Story is still undergoing a lot of live development, but we've let players in to finally begin their own journey to finding their unique ninja way! We will be allowing players to test features, play the game, PvP, PvE, Roleplay, and even customize their characters! With a living economy, a huge world, and a dedicated community, you will find Shinobi Story to be an excellent place to make a name for yourself- whether as a friend or a foe... that is up to you! Download the alpha now to tell your own Shinobi Story!

Shinobi Story is a 3D Free MMORPG where you play as a character in the Ninja world! Choose your village and rise up the ninja ranks, even up to the Kage! We made the game entirely in 3.3.5 Wotlk, 90% custom models, and honestly, custom everything. New Scripts, new systems, new skill shot style PvP system, world bosses, the largest custom map published in wow modding so far, and more! Give us a shot!

Discover your own Ninja Way

With a Village Ranks system, your character is able to have real control & power within their own village, affording higher ranked ninja greater respect and authority that can be given by a player hokage! Journey up the village ranks by taking the deadly chuunin exams, hosted in a mega-event by the staff in heart-racing events such as surviving the gauntlet that is the Forest of Death, testing your wit for battle in 1 on 1 duels watched by the whole village. Will you fight to protect your comrades, or to turn your back on the village completely...

Play with a Community Dedicated Towards the Ninja World

Shinobi Story has an ample community filled with die-hard fans and enthusiasts which will make you feel right at home if you're a fellow fan! Join our growing Community Discord Server to not miss the fun & mingling with our community! After all, food tastes better with company, right?

➤➤ https://discord.gg/shinobistory

Immerse Yourself in PvP with a Working Bingo Book & Rogue System

We have a custom coded Bingo Book system for Rogues & Loyal Ninja to be able to track and hunt each other! Punish your enemies by robbing them of money when you track them down, defeat them in battle, and claim their bounty as yours by taking a portion of their money as blood money! With enough infamy, the Village will cast you out, forcing you to live the life of a Rogue Ninja! Seek out other rogues & establish secret organizations to plot your revenge! Whatever your motivation may be, money, power, or pure sadistic slaughter, the choices you make in Shinobi Story will permanently alter the course of the game!

What are you waiting for... see ya' at the Village Gates!

Soulshard-Gaming 19 Custom Twink 2021 - Join-us!
    Good job, vlad!.

Good luck bump!

http://YugoWoW.com/

Very Great Project, i wish you success!

This has been in development forever.

Kudos to you Vlad!

Well done and best of luck!

Thank you everyone! <3

Soulshard-Gaming 19 Custom Twink 2021 - Join-us!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    Thank you everyone! <3
    The Soulshard Team support your shinobi made universe. <3 Good luck again my friend.

Wow man! GOOD LUCK!

Amazing when i get home im gonna try it !!

Best of Luck my friend Best ever !!

Such a awesome & custom Project. I love it! I'ts not really my type of game but I loved to follow the Development
    over the last year(s) and the love Vlad put into that! <3

get this bullshit outta here

Please, look away from negative replies that are not even a single bit of constructive criticism.
    (just a general message and warning to anyone whom would like to reply back at comment above [i mean hey, i was fueled to do it aswell])

This Project has done it right. Sure it might not be my particular flavor of game. But it did the development stages exactly after the book and they sought to finish it and actually make it a playable state/concept. Which is exactly what happened.

It took a lot of time. But it was done and, i'm going to call that dedication. And again! Well done, for anything being this heavily custom made. It sure does look good and i'm convinced it'll only get better by the time that passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Negativez View Post
    get this bullshit outta here
    You Shut up and learn to be respectful, this man is working on this project for years and this is what you have to tell him?? I think you should go back to kindergarten to learn some respect.

I remember your first post about this project! Im downloading it rn and I cant wait to play it.

Update: Is there some troubles with the server rn? Im having trouble downloading it.
    Last edited by Sincres; 09-30-2021 at 09:49 PM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I love it.