Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Thank you, everyone!
    Means a lot

Bump & Thank you to McDoubles for covering us!

- - - Updated - - -

test

- - - Updated - - -

The Blood Moon Festival, Shinobi Story's FIRST Holiday!

Ninja,

The Blood Moon has risen! For the next two weeks, the denizens of the Land of Fire and the greater Shinobi World celebrate the Blood Moon: a rare phenomena that happens once a year! On this auspicious period, we celebrate the link between the spirit world and the material world blurring!

Come experience trick-or-treating, get exclusive holiday cosmetics like [The Reaper's Touch], [Halloween Pumpkin Hat], and [Sanguine, the Executioner's Warscythe]! Come collect exclusive candies that offer fun effects, and celebrate with increased Gold Koban drops!

The Paths of Water Style Ninjutsu and the Way of the Blade Swordsmanship path have been added to be picked! Do their unique questlines, battle with their unique jutsu, and explore new map updates!

Last edited by Vlad; 10-18-2021 at 06:43 PM.

Bump

I've been keeping an eye on this project, but unfortunately never had the opportunity to check it out first hand.

I have, however, watched Mcdoubles vidoe while travelling and your project just gets better and better every time I take a gander. I'm really impressed with the progress you've made.

http://YugoWoW.com/

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukepoweraz123 View Post
    I've been keeping an eye on this project, but unfortunately never had the opportunity to check it out first hand.

I have, however, watched Mcdoubles vidoe while travelling and your project just gets better and better every time I take a gander. I'm really impressed with the progress you've made.
    Same here i watched Mcdoubles video and yeah that really impressed me as well, my only suggestion is to change the area to be Sanctuary since as you can see people are camping where newbies are leveling that's all i noticed that actually annoyed the preview process.

Else everything looks super duper amazing and i really love it!