Welcome to AC Web.

Arrow Recruiting Community Manager / Head of GM

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    You should have STRONG knowledge about World of Warcraft since Vanilla up to at least Cataclysm.
    That includes but is not limited to Instances, Raids, Boss Encounters, Class Builds and Spells, Useful Addons, Quests and it is a benefit if you have studied the lore thoroughly.

You should have STRONG knowledge about leading and building a community from start-up to success.
    Knowledge about building and managing a Discord community, as well as promoting our presence through social media. It is required that you have some basic understanding of marketing and it would be a benefit if you know how to create captivating voice-over videos of the game, to showcase our project in a professional fashion.

Other requirements
    - At least 20 years old
    - You should be fluent in English
    - You should be able to communicate over voice chat and not shy to speak
    - You should be active and be able to dedicate at least half your time towards our project, that includes being active on discord and answering questions as well as in-game responding to tickets and taking care of the server

If we decide that you will receive payment for your work, you should be fine with receiving payment in cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, USDT) and you will be required to have a Binance account to receive the payment.

Interested individuals can add Bigbob#0418 on Discord. Please mention that you found the ad on AC-WEB.

"If we decide that you should receive payment for your work"... bro, with such demands you better work in Blizzard and get paid in cash. You should be able to pay and not only in crypto.
    I honestly got triggered reading this ad, but best of luck with your project.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeraax View Post
    "If we decide that you should receive payment for your work"... bro, with such demands you better work in Blizzard and get paid in cash. You should be able to pay and not only in crypto.
    I honestly got triggered reading this ad, but best of luck with your project.
    Sharing the same thoughts. No idea how to feel about that crypto payment lol

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    Sharing the same thoughts. No idea how to feel about that crypto payment lol
    sup long time no see fella

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbeardybob View Post
    You should have STRONG knowledge about World of Warcraft since Vanilla up to at least Cataclysm.
    That includes but is not limited to Instances, Raids, Boss Encounters, Class Builds and Spells, Useful Addons, Quests and it is a benefit if you have studied the lore thoroughly.

You should have STRONG knowledge about leading and building a community from start-up to success.
    Knowledge about building and managing a Discord community, as well as promoting our presence through social media. It is required that you have some basic understanding of marketing and it would be a benefit if you know how to create captivating voice-over videos of the game, to showcase our project in a professional fashion.

Other requirements
    - At least 20 years old
    - You should be fluent in English
    - You should be able to communicate over voice chat and not shy to speak
    - You should be active and be able to dedicate at least half your time towards our project, that includes being active on discord and answering questions as well as in-game responding to tickets and taking care of the server

If we decide that you will receive payment for your work, you should be fine with receiving payment in cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, USDT) and you will be required to have a Binance account to receive the payment.

Interested individuals can add Bigbob#0418 on Discord. Please mention that you found the ad on AC-WEB.

If I decide to work for you I'd require my payments in $$$$$ (And yes the $ signs mean how much I want to be paid).