Welcome to AC Web.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    azer-cms.com

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Everyone visits forum from time to time. inactivity doesn't mean they forggoten forum, it only means they are occupied with real life things, this forum was used most likely when they were younger and full of free time. I say that how i see it for my self. I used to sit on this site, and now i barely login.
    Tiz an accurate statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Everyone visits forum from time to time. inactivity doesn't mean they forggoten forum, it only means they are occupied with real life things, this forum was used most likely when they were younger and full of free time. I say that how i see it for my self. I used to sit on this site, and now i barely login.
    This is a true statement, I left wow emulation years ago, even during the time I was a moderator on ac-web. But I still check on the forums time to time, and rarely post anymore.
    Last edited by PrivateDonut; 11-21-2021 at 12:23 PM.

Never posted myself, but I too have enjoyed reading the forums once in a while.

FINALLY Splicho is in charge of this place!

That's neat wonder if there are any new plans of expanding this old relic

Retired SQL Developer

Ahh yes Splicho.
    Suits you well mate, happy you are doing something for the forum, but let's face it wow moderation is slowly dying, due to of course the lack of new ideas.
    See now peeps, what we see is the same old thing over and over again. 3.3.5a servers, cata servers and mop servers. Same thing just a different way of presenting it. Most people right now are playing the current most popular private servers or moved on to retail/classic. Also it's just a matter of time for Blizzard to release Classic WoTLK which means most servers will die and off we go to Cataclysm moderation. It's sad, I've learned a lot of things from this forum and I'm happy it's alive. I'm also happy that splicho took on the job of getting the forum more in shape by doing his very best, so congratulations mate I hope everything is fine and you and your family are safe in these dire times.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinykiller View Post
    Ahh yes Splicho.
    Suits you well mate, happy you are doing something for the forum, but let's face it wow moderation is slowly dying, due to of course the lack of new ideas.
    See now peeps, what we see is the same old thing over and over again. 3.3.5a servers, cata servers and mop servers. Same thing just a different way of presenting it. Most people right now are playing the current most popular private servers or moved on to retail/classic. Also it's just a matter of time for Blizzard to release Classic WoTLK which means most servers will die and off we go to Cataclysm moderation. It's sad, I've learned a lot of things from this forum and I'm happy it's alive. I'm also happy that splicho took on the job of getting the forum more in shape by doing his very best, so congratulations mate I hope everything is fine and you and your family are safe in these dire times.
    You're alive?!

Quote Originally Posted by Destinykiller View Post
    Ahh yes Splicho.
    Thank you for the warm words my man.

Retired SQL Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Zeraax View Post
    You're alive?!
    I am but not active here. As said I am retired in wow emulation from a long time ago

Don't remove the bots i love them ;(

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    awesome! good news