Welcome to AC Web.

Does business need an insurance?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Does business need an insurance? What policy will be related to this?

It depends on what kind of business you are in. I can advise you on bookkeeping small business online at HK. You can relax because Osome will take care of all the worries and provide you with a professional company secretary.

I think that insurance is needed anyway. No matter what kind of business you are doing. Especially nowadays.

it is interesting
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luisgrand View Post
    I think that insurance is needed anyway. No matter what kind of business you are doing. Especially nowadays.
    Yeah, it will be better to be protected. There can be different situations in our life, so it is really important and you shouldn't save money on this! I recently faced with third-party claim about bodily injury and this was terrible. Thanks god I had commercial general liability insurance and it covered all expenses. You should think about protection of your business!
    Last edited by Mentorr; 07-27-2021 at 03:55 PM.

yes, definitely!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    It depends on what type of insurance the company hires in case like these if the company is foreign it will depend on the country that insures it, I also have a question, someone has occupied the benefits that they give you in some pages such as forex brokers with welcome bonus, I want know how safe are those bonuses that they give you when you start section on some pages?