Welcome to AC Web.

Thread: Purple mattress

Banned

Purple mattress

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi all! I am looking for a new mattress at the moment and would appreciate your recommendations here. The choice is just so big and I don't know even where to start. Heard lots of good things about purple mattress, the price tag is kinda high. My question here, does it worth it? I can easily afford one of those just not sure if there is a point to spend so much for a simple mattress.

Didn’t go purple mattress, it's too expensive IMHO. Memory foam is very comfortable, my recommendation.

I bought a memory foam mattress a couple of years ago. I still like it and it's not that expensive. It's possible to buy a good one for approximately $300-1000.

Banned

Thanks guys for all your replies! Do you also need special sheets for purple mattress??? I know that is very important to use a good topper for the mattress but didn't hear that sheets can be different for the different type of mattress

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I have a purple mattress and must admit it worth every single penny. You can use normal sheets of course and a topper to choose from the sheets which are made especially for this type of mattress, some of them are extremely soft and comfy https://mattressive.com/best-sheets-...rple-mattress/. We have "purple bed sheets" and they are great.