Arena Ladder
    Arena spectator
    MultiVendor
    Passive Anti-cheat
    Kill Streak
    Login Announcer
    Professions
    Playertools
    Template NPC (Same as Arena tournament; allows player click their spec and automatically does talent, gear and glyphs for them)
    3v3 Soloqueue - Same as Arena tournament
    Teleporter
    Buff NPC
    Enchanter
    Teleporter
    Vip system
    Buff NPC
    All vendors requiered for a instant 80 server
    NOTE- the server has more stuff, but basicly it has everything you see on any instant 80 server

I sell it on two ways

Source code-100 euros (only selling it once)
    Compiled server- 50 euros ( selling it two times)

You can try out this product in the repack I released a few months ago.

LINK- https://www.ac-web.org/forums/showth...ack&highlight=

the only difference btw that repack and what i m selling now its that there isnt no player limit and it has all auth and world exploits fixed that I know of/ released to the public and the VIP system.

If you need any info you can contact me via ac-web DM or bruno lopes#0515 on discord

Quote Originally Posted by brunolopes View Post
    Features of the server:

1v1 Arena
    Crossfaction Battlegrounds
    Transmogrification
    Eluna
    World chat with Icons
    Reset on duel
    Arena Ladder
    Arena spectator
    MultiVendor
    Passive Anti-cheat
    Kill Streak
    Login Announcer
    Professions
    Playertools
    Template NPC (Same as Arena tournament; allows player click their spec and automatically does talent, gear and glyphs for them)
    3v3 Soloqueue - Same as Arena tournament
    Teleporter
    Buff NPC
    Enchanter
    Teleporter
    Vip system
    Buff NPC
    All vendors requiered for a instant 80 server
    NOTE- the server has more stuff, but basicly it has everything you see on any instant 80 server

I sell it on two ways

Source code-100 euros (only selling it once)
    Compiled server- 50 euros ( selling it two times)

You can try out this product in the repack I released a few months ago.

LINK- https://www.ac-web.org/forums/showth...ack&highlight=

the only difference btw that repack and what i m selling now its that there isnt no player limit and it has all auth and world exploits fixed that I know of/ released to the public and the VIP system.

If you need any info you can contact me via ac-web DM or bruno lopes#0515 on discord
    Gl.

No problem, my friend and I will release this source code with the latest azerothcore compilation, free with all those scripts that you offer and some more, it is not personal but I do not forget that I did a job and you took it as yours completely, so much so that the people I worked for had to reimburse the money since you made a claim because your repack was in my client's vps,
    And I didn't even use a minimum part of your repack, I was only going to use it because I wanted to use a vendor NPC that you had and that's it, Something that is obviously free on the web but I needed to speed up the work more and finalize my client's project, And it was just an NPC and in the end I didn't end up using it.

Quote Originally Posted by d3athbl0w1 View Post
    No problem, my friend and I will release this source code with the latest azerothcore compilation, free with all those scripts that you offer and some more, it is not personal but I do not forget that I did a job and you took it as yours completely, so much so that the people I worked for had to reimburse the money since you made a claim because your repack was in my client's vps,
    And I didn't even use a minimum part of your repack, I was only going to use it because I wanted to use a vendor NPC that you had and that's it, Something that is obviously free on the web but I needed to speed up the work more and finalize my client's project, And it was just an NPC and in the end I didn't end up using it.
    oh cool and where will you post it in this forum? which section?

Shut up, you can release what ever you want and the community apreciates it.

PS- you tryed to sell a repack that i have released to a client of main, why would he buy a repack from you if he can get the full thing from me? you just try to sell leaked stuff..... if im wrong prove me that release that source gogogogo ( You dont have it and dont know how to compile nab)

One of The repacks was sold only one more repack and source 1x can be purchased

Who willl pay for that 100 euro

You should be posting those for free, for community, anyone can release those scripts, pretty sure i saw a big list on github from one dude, but wont mention his name here lol.

Anyone can right? So please do

Eye of Providence

Quote Originally Posted by brunolopes View Post
    Anyone can right? So please do
    You ignored my discord invitation, rip.
    Ego over 9000

Splicho his comment is about releasing stuff if you want to show me you got the scripts or something /bravo.

Release a repack then..... my ego is nothing of your busines at least i try to help people and release what I can, when i think my work is worth some money whats the problem on that?

Also sended you a msg on discord and you just replyed me "nvm" if you wanted to talk with me go for it lol

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP!
    Last edited by Brunolopes; 09-25-2021 at 06:25 PM.

Everything has been sold. This thread can be closed!