Welcome to AC Web.
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Question LF fully functional website for live server


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I need a functional website for live wow server with the following features:

    - Login/Registration
    - Store
    - Vote panel
    - Leaderboard
    - News
    - User + Admin panel
    - Settings... In general, everything that the other websites offer.
    + design

    My budget is 250 euros.
    I would like to work with developers who can show me their previous work (must have one) and are known to the WoW Emulating community.
    I have worked with several developers who can give vouches if needed.

    As for the design, I plan to clarify this part when we proceed to the purchase of the website itself. It is also important to know that this is a Fun 255 server, patch 2.4.3.
    The core is a mixture of BlizzLikeCore + OregonCore.

  2. #2
    contact me for graphics

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    discord.com/yaR9T8m
    Posts
    11,854
    I would prefer contact this guy: https://unsimpleworld.com/ much better chances to find a good source.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    I would prefer contact this guy: https://unsimpleworld.com/ much better chances to find a good source.
    Yeah but the budget he has is 1/5th of the required INITIAL payment.

  4. #4


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    SQL/Web Developer
    Posts
    2,140
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeraax View Post
    Yeah but the budget he has is 1/5th of the required INITIAL payment.
    Then FusionCMS is i guess his choice to go with, as there is toons of people who wants something better, however none of them have budget to cover it, expectations are one thing, and reality is another. I've been there.

  5. #5
    contact me for graphics

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    discord.com/yaR9T8m
    Posts
    11,854

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Then FusionCMS is i guess his choice to go with, as there is toons of people who wants something better, however none of them have budget to cover it, expectations are one thing, and reality is another. I've been there.
    Exactly, try to contact Darksider or EvilSystem or Zafire.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •