Welcome to AC Web.
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    SOLVED Need help with Worldserver.exe


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Using configuration file C:/Build/bin/RelWithDebInfo/worldserver.conf.
    Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.1.1k 25 Mar 2021 (library: OpenSSL 1.1.1k 25 Mar 2021)
    Using Boost version: 1.73.0
    Updating Auth database...
    >> Reapplying update "2021_05_14_00_auth.sql" 'B89998D' -> 'B940631' (it changed)...
    C:/Program Files/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.7/bin/mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
    Applying of file 'C:/Trinity2/sql/updates/auth/3.3.5/2021_05_14_00_auth.sql' to database 'auth' failed! If you are a user, please pull the latest revision from the repository. Also make sure you have not applied any of the databases with your sql client. You cannot use auto-update system and import sql files from TrinityCore repository with your sql client. If you are a developer, please fix your sql query.
    Could not update the Login database, see log for details.

    -This is the error produced in my Server.txt file located in my C:\Build\bin\RelWithDebInfo folder.

    -Worldserver.exe will crash immediately after opening.

    -Authserver.exe and MySQL connect perfectly with zero issues.

    -Attempting on a fresh Trinitycore compile.

    -"Trinity2" only because my initial attempt at compiling lies in my "Trinity" Folder.

    Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    CM97
    Last edited by CM97; 06-21-2021 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Solved issue

  2. #2
    Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between <?php and ?>
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by CM97 View Post
    Using configuration file C:/Build/bin/RelWithDebInfo/worldserver.conf.
    Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.1.1k 25 Mar 2021 (library: OpenSSL 1.1.1k 25 Mar 2021)
    Using Boost version: 1.73.0
    Updating Auth database...
    >> Reapplying update "2021_05_14_00_auth.sql" 'B89998D' -> 'B940631' (it changed)...
    C:/Program Files/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.7/bin/mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
    Applying of file 'C:/Trinity2/sql/updates/auth/3.3.5/2021_05_14_00_auth.sql' to database 'auth' failed! If you are a user, please pull the latest revision from the repository. Also make sure you have not applied any of the databases with your sql client. You cannot use auto-update system and import sql files from TrinityCore repository with your sql client. If you are a developer, please fix your sql query.
    Could not update the Login database, see log for details.

    -This is the error produced in my Server.txt file located in my C:\Build\bin\RelWithDebInfo folder.

    -Worldserver.exe will crash immediately after opening.

    -Authserver.exe and MySQL connect perfectly with zero issues.

    -Attempting on a fresh Trinitycore compile.

    -"Trinity2" only because my initial attempt at compiling lies in my "Trinity" Folder.

    Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    CM97
    Did you put latest version of FULL_TDB sql file in your core folder (RelWithDebInfo) before you tried to run worldserver?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    Did you put latest version of FULL_TDB sql file in your core folder (RelWithDebInfo) before you tried to run worldserver?
    -Yes, I have. I currently have "TDB_full_world_335.21051_2021_05_14"

    -This SQL-Script is located in C:\Build\bin\RelWithDebInfo alongside my worldserver.exe/conf and authserver.exe/conf files.

    -I have also deleted my "world" folder located in my DB editor(HeidiSQL) and repopulated by both manually importing "TDB_full_world_335.21051_2021_05_14" and by starting worldserver.exe on two separate occasions, both have resulted in the same or similar errors.
    -I have also attempted to alter the Update Settings in my worldserver.conf file to allow or disallow automatic updates(options 1,4, and 7).

    I have this version after a compatibility issue that was resolved after finding an error in my logs, stating that it was unable to find "TDB_full_world_335.21051_2021_05_14".

    The SQL-Script that initially caused the compatibility issue as mentioned above was, "TDB_full_world_335.61_2016_04_11"
    Last edited by CM97; 06-20-2021 at 05:57 PM.

  4. #4
    Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between <?php and ?>
    Posts
    3,209
    I just realized that the problem seems to be with auth database. Try run C:/Trinity2/sql/updates/auth/3.3.5/2021_05_14_00_auth.sql file manually in HeidiSQL and see if you get an error. If you do then post it here in the chat unless you are able to solve the error on your own

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also post the content of the C:/Trinity2/sql/updates/auth/3.3.5/2021_05_14_00_auth.sql file here in chat

  5. #5
    By manually importing the file, "2021_05_14_00_auth.sql" I have received the following error:
    "Errors
    96% of your file has been processed, but there were 1 errors when executing 2 queries. Please check the SQL log panel for messages."

    I am not sure where to find the SQL log panel as mentioned and as for the contents of the sql file requested the only thing I see that I could potentially relay to you is this:

    -- TDB 335.21051 auth
    UPDATE `updates` SET `state`='ARCHIVED';
    information_schema

    This is the query posted in HeidiSQL after being imported.

  6. #6
    Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between <?php and ?>
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by CM97 View Post
    By manually importing the file, "2021_05_14_00_auth.sql" I have received the following error:
    "Errors
    96% of your file has been processed, but there were 1 errors when executing 2 queries. Please check the SQL log panel for messages."

    I am not sure where to find the SQL log panel as mentioned and as for the contents of the sql file requested the only thing I see that I could potentially relay to you is this:

    -- TDB 335.21051 auth
    UPDATE `updates` SET `state`='ARCHIVED';
    information_schema

    This is the query posted in HeidiSQL after being imported.
    Check to make sure that you have a table called "updates" in auth database and check that it has a column named "state"

  7. #7
    I do have my updates table located in "auth" and a column labeled "state".

  8. #8
    Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between <?php and ?>
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by CM97 View Post
    I do have my updates table located in "auth" and a column labeled "state".
    Okay, I suggest you try rebuild your auth database using the worldserver. If that's not working then i can help through teamviewer if you want. Because i dont really know why its not working based on your description. You have a table called updates and it has column state so then the query should work... So it would make it easier for me to help if i can check through teamviewer

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    Okay, I suggest you try rebuild your auth database using the worldserver. If that's not working then i can help through teamviewer if you want. Because i dont really know why its not working based on your description. You have a table called updates and it has column state so then the query should work... So it would make it easier for me to help if i can check through teamviewer
    Yes I've attempted that fix as well so we can try TV if you'd like.

  10. #10
    Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between <?php and ?>
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by CM97 View Post
    Yes I've attempted that fix as well so we can try TV if you'd like.
    Do you have skype or whatsapp or something? (Not discord)

  11. #11

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    Do you have skype or whatsapp or something? (Not discord)
    I don't. Though I can set one up. I'll pm you the details.

    Edit: I've sent you the info for my Skype.
    Last edited by CM97; 06-21-2021 at 06:41 PM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •