Welcome to AC Web.

Smile School assignment

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Could Anyone complete this horror story? its a School assignment in School
    +rep

Jane har promise her grandmother to guard her house when she was out of town. It was a very old house, just like the rest of the neighbourhood.

Jane walked around the house looking at all the funny things her Grandmother had collected. She fouls a little plastic dog With big funny Face. Just as she was on her way to pick it up from the shelf one of the Doors closed With big bang. The noise came from upstairs... Her heartbeat rose as she slowly walked up the stairs........

Grand Theft Auto V

Quote Originally Posted by simppi View Post
    Could Anyone complete this horror story? its a School assignment in School
    +rep

Jane har promise her grandmother to guard her house when she was out of town. It was a very old house, just like the rest of the neighbourhood.

Jane walked around the house looking at all the funny things her Grandmother had collected. She fouls a little plastic dog With big funny Face. Just as she was on her way to pick it up from the shelf one of the Doors closed With big bang. The noise came from upstairs... Her heartbeat rose as she slowly walked up the stairs........
    Cheater. Lol. Just google some horror stories and edit them a bit

To much work lol

Grand Theft Auto V

Quote Originally Posted by simppi View Post
    To much work lol
    lol.. quit school.

I'd write something about a ghost, or another idea that her grandmother didn't go out of town, and decided to play tricks on Jane. But to say the truth, I'd perhaps order my assignment from some service. I know a good site OnlineWritersRating with reviews on writing services, and with their help, I found a nice service for my term-paper last month.
    Last edited by Likemike; 04-30-2021 at 09:27 PM.

Personally, I would also not bother with this story and for me it is easiest to order the necessary paper here https://customessayorder.com/. The most important thing is that these writers are always very punctual, so to get the best grades in college, I always contact them. I highly recommend that all students check this data to improve their academic performance.

lmao
    Last edited by tertic; 05-31-2021 at 02:23 PM.

Yes, just google other stories and change them a bit

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba_bernia View Post
    Yes, just google other stories and change them a bit
    Well, it's a good idea. I always read several essays on the same topic before writing my own. It makes the process much easier but make sure to write a unique essay, check it on plagiarism. If you are bad at writing, just buy essay online. In order to find the best service, read reviews first. For instance, here is Papersowl review.
    Last edited by Tuenya; 06-30-2021 at 09:57 AM.