Hybrid View

http://YugoWoW.com/

Arrow Windows VPS Hosting, WoW Hosting

WOW HOSTING

We simply provide wow hosting and windows vps that includes :

Fully Compiled Source

Source + Core + Website

Windows Server

A Panel that allows you to Start - Stop - Restart the VPS and much more.

Premium ( Navicat - SQLyog )

Subdomain

Ready to Launch Server

We do also provide Windows VPS with :

Premium ( Navicat - SQLyog )

specs :

Code:
    6 vCPU

12 GB RAM

60 GB SSD [Medium NVMe]

Windows OS

Subdomain

Website

Prices :

FREE OFFERS

Currently Offering :

Code:
    2 vCPU
    2GB RAM
    20GB SSD Storage
    Linux & Windows OS
    1 Week Free Hosting ( 1 Available ) [Windows 2019] already installed But you can pick Linux if you want.
    7€ / Monthly
    77€ / Yearly
    In order to try the 1 Free week reply here with your Email or reply here and email us at : [email protected]

Thanks to Epichosts for allowing us to add their Webhost/Dedicated server Links!
    Last edited by JadaDev; 06-08-2021 at 09:48 AM.

Good luck! Are you using epichosts machines for the host?

Quote Originally Posted by brunolopes View Post
    Good luck! Are you using epichosts machines for the host?
    Not really, just since i don't offer webhosting or dedicated server i talked with EpicHosts and they agree to put a link to their website if someone wants to buy those.

And yeah i do trust EpicHosts that they offer the best webhosting / dedicated servers around!

Else the hosting is from a Dedicated Server that i bought.

So i decided why not to sell VPS's out of it and yeah wow hosting since lot of people don't know how to compile etc..

Best of luck, there's probably people who just want a server and goof around. That don't know how to set it up. Then this is a great kickstart.

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

I have bought 2 times VPS from epichost and in both time with the specs that i have requested I found the service to not be good to be honest and as me there may be others
    I'm not saying our services are perfect (and they shouldn't be - they're budget cost services) but it's unfortunate that you stand by this opinion 5 years later (you haven't had an active service with us since 2016). Also for the record, you have only had 1 VPS with us - and that was the 'Budget' VPS plan specified at 1GB RAM for 6 (the cheapest you can get, you absolutely cannot expect perfection with this plan - it's called 'Budget' for a reason).

You didn't actually tell me about any issues at any time - I only found out when I wrote to you years later, when you were looking for a provider, that I was apparently 'treating you like a noob'. Sorry but it is general customer service skills to treat everyone 'like a noob' until you are aware of their experience - I can't just assume a person's knowledge, after all. Most providers will be like this.

Frankly, my choice to communicate with you right now, and that one time before, should be enough proof that I do care and actually want to provide a satisfiable service to anyone that I possibly can - it's very rare for a provider to actually write one-to-one with a client to discuss anything, let alone issues (especially this many years later).

Regardless, should you want to give further feedback or talk with us again so that we can reassure you of our quality services, you're more than welcome to PM me directly or use any support method shown on our site - we are always looking to improve our services where possible.

Quote Originally Posted by JadaDev View Post
    i do trust EpicHosts that they offer the best webhosting / dedicated servers around!
    Thank you for your kind words and great support as always! Best of luck with your project also

Nice I dont mean to spam, was just asking because I have bought 2 times VPS from epichost and in both time with the specs that i have requested I found the service to not be good to be honest and as me there may be others, and that could influence the decision of grabing your services or not (at least for me) with this I WISH you the best of luck!

Nice I dont mean to spam, was just asking because I have bought 2 times VPS from epichost and in both time with the specs that i have requested I found the service to not be good to be honest and as me there may be others, and that could influence the decision of grabing your services or not (at least for me) with this I WISH you the best of luck!
    Well the VPS's that i'm using aren't from EpicHosts and they do have the best specs and they are very high.

else i would say the dedicated servers and webhosting is best on EpicHosts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlgoCleanser View Post
    Best of luck, there's probably people who just want a server and goof around. That don't know how to set it up. Then this is a great kickstart.
    Thank you very much yeah, that is my plan

Im not gonna spam this thread, but in your records if you only have one purchase, something is severely wrong, i have bought from you two times and in none of them i felt i was geting what I had purchased and have found cheaper with better costumer service and better specs. Just saying my opinion as a client if you can't handle that to bad, if you have anything else to discuss I would rather do it via PM instead of spaming a thread that has nothing to do with it, cheers!

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

if you only have one purchase, something is severely wrong
    I can only see one account registered that shows 'brunolopes' as part of the e-mail address, which has one cancelled Budget VPS order. If you have any other accounts, you can let me know. But it's not really important at this stage.

in none of them i felt i was geting what I had purchased and have found cheaper with better costumer service and better specs
    I'd be very curious as to what this company is, that is supposedly cheaper but with better specs and customer service. Sounds like a dream come true, to be frank. There's no such thing as a hosting company that works for everyone, after all. But if it works for you - then that's all what matters.

Just saying my opinion as a client if you can't handle that to bad
    I wouldn't ask for feedback if I couldn't handle it Have you not seen my other posts?

if you have anything else to discuss I would rather do it via PM instead of spaming a thread that has nothing to do with it, cheers!
    As mentioned in my previous post, I am more than happy to discuss this further through PM or any of our other support methods.

Well I have no idea what account i have used to buy from you, what i can remember for sure is i bought once a VPS with very low specs to test some stuff and i didnt like the ping and how the vps actually worked(SLOW), the second time I bought the wow server host(idk the name) where you get a private server running on ur machines for the client, before i paid i asked if you could do a instant 80 server even linked you the source that i wanted you said yes, and then you bring to the table a repack lvl 255 that was like 10 years old at the time (that is released here on ac-web). I bought from you i had chosen the host to be i believe in france since im from europe and i still had like 80 100 ping with big lag spikes and very low performance at the machine, what i did afther that? went to OVH they sell exactly what they describe, they have amazing and professional costumer support( something that i never recieved from you, always very slow answering once the payment was done, and always talking with me in a way that made me feel like you didnt respect me) and yes you were more expensive then OVH at the time 100% sure, now i have no clue as i m ovh costumer for more then 5 years and i have a lot of services running there and never looked back to see how yours are as I wont be a client again for sure. I hope this makes it clear for you Terrum

PS: no idea how you run your company now, how is your attitude with the costumers and how your machines work at the moment, but at the time was in fact your costumer in both times(that i have paid for 1 month) you lost me in the first 3 days both times, because of your machines and also because of your client support, I hope today you are better as All I want is your sucess, like i do for everyone else, I have no hard feelings with you, I simply wont be a costumer again, and all companys that work with you will be a big no from me, thats all.

With this im out, dont expect more replys on this thread about this subject, best of luck to both Jadadev and Terrum!
    Last edited by brunolopes; 06-10-2021 at 05:49 PM.

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Thing is, OVH won't give you support for WoW servers or any third-party software for that matter - so I have no idea how you can claim their support is better than ours, in that regard. As for the 'always talking with me in a way that made me feel like you didnt respect me', I treat everyone the same - there's never going to be an 'attitude' that will be acceptable to one person and not with another person - so I have to stick to a neutral attitude regardless of whether a client is a 'noob' or an expert (though, to be frank, I have no idea how you can claim you're not a noob if you had to have a WoW repack setup for you ).

But yes, OVH is great - hence I use them for most of my hosting services. Even the VPS you had with us would have been run through the OVH network. So ping shouldn't have been a problem. As for performance, you get what you pay for - I have no idea if you have a VPS or dedicated server with OVH but I can guarantee, whichever one you have now, it is definitely not cheaper than our services.

As I see you like to speculate a lot, and you cant accept a opinion that goes againts yours, thats very unprofessional especially when I have actually bought from you so I know what im talking about. Also the way you are talking here is unprofessional. You act like you need to defend your self, a company/busines know what they have to offer, and when something goes wrong they try to fix it or understend what happened so they can get better, all your trying to do is make sure that everyone who reads this thinks my "acusations" are fake or not valid as your trying to defend your self, this just shows the lack of confidence that you have in your services&products and how you treat people. Im out tired of this useless conversation, 5 years have passed and and nothing has changed.

At this moment i have 2 elite vps modified to my needs 3 dedis, some domains and web hosting, since i m a long term costumer and I pay for each service once a year i can get very nice deals

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

As I see you like to speculate a lot, and you cant accept a opinion that goes againts yours
    Show me exactly where I expressed disagreement with your opinion.

Also the way you are talking here is unprofessional
    I'm not repeating myself a third time. Whether this is caused by a language barrier or such I have no idea, but clearly you have an attitude also - so you enjoy that contradiction

i can get very nice deals
    Funny you say I have an attitude when you're trying to treat the situation as if you're the special one. Literally everyone gets a discount when paying a whole year in advance - that's normal. You're not special to OVH.

I also didn't mention anything about your accusations being fake/invalid. But again, feel free to continue that attitude - I'm sure the hundreds of VPS clients I currently have completely agree that my service and support is as bad as you say

I also wonder how many times you're going to say 'I'm out' before you actually go out, because clearly you feel the need to defend yourself as much as I do

Quote Originally Posted by Terrum View Post
    I'm sure the hundreds of VPS clients I currently have

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Did I break him? I think I broke him. Anyway...