Welcome to AC Web.

Any help to choose server configuration?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello,
    I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
    My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
    Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
    32 gb ram
    400 gb SD
    I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
    The current issue I am facing is database table crashes....
    Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy and Libertyvps.net server hosting? Alternatives? Reviews?
    Thanks

From the mentioned web hosts, I'd rather choose NetShop ISP web hosting.
    They have servers located in Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Los Angeles, Singapore, Hong Kong.
    It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

So appreciative and very nice to receive above excellent customer service and support! Been with NetShop ISP guys over 10 months, with both Linux and Windows VPS servers. They offer in my opinion the best value for vps servers based on that they give you daily offsite backups which most like my previous host charge extra for, and their support almost always gets on tickets in under 20 minutes.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    After some time hosted with another web host I switched to Netshop-isp.com.cy and I have not regretted it. The supported features are much better than my previous web host. I do not want to say anything bad about my previous web host but with this one I have everything done faster, the site loads faster, everything works great.