Welcome to AC Web.

I like the boy from my school

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I like the boy from my school but he has a girlfriend. Therefore, I try to overlap with her less so that my feelings fade away. But my feelings don't fade away. Every time I see him, my heart flutters.

If you werent a bot I would sugest make ur pu$$y wet

The bots are capable of feeling too now? Man they have evolved over the years!

Quote Originally Posted by Clavs View Post
    I like the boy from my school but he has a girlfriend. Therefore, I try to overlap with her less so that my feelings fade away. But my feelings don't fade away. Every time I see him, my heart flutters.
    I can offer my so-called Dick services, you just send me a message like "I need dick", "I am very horny" and I'll snap you my dick ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Clavs View Post

Shame on you, who are you to intervene? Snake,viper,poop.

running amongst ghouls ..

Thinking in assembly, dreaming in symbols, talking in API, living in real time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
    Shame on you, who are you to intervene? Snake,viper,poop.
    Ignoring the fact that it's a bot ... I would love to see this go in action, making a straight guy with a GF go for a "lack of balls" type of a guy. No offense, but pun intended to all gays, LGBT+ is just as nasty as it gets.
    I'm an Arab, for the record.

Choosing a dating site sometimes seems a little boring, but I know how to easily solve your problem. In fact, I recently tried to use this great review in which you can review the pros and cons of one cool dating source and then use it to find your future love. Just click https://www.maturetenders.com/ and use this practical site as soon as possible! I sincerely hope you find someone for a serious relationship!

Hey. I don't know. All it depends on you and your personal preferences, mood, age, needs and so on. I think that nowadays it is quite difficult to find love for almost all people. If you are searching for something special, I recommend to try these adviceongaydatingsites.com gay dating sites, I think this possibility will provide many chances for you. Good luck!
    Last edited by Mentorr; 06-22-2021 at 11:41 AM.

Man wtf happened to ac-web. It feels like its a forum for depression now.

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    Man wtf happened to ac-web. It feels like its a forum for depression now.
    Blame Jargs.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardDev View Post
    Ignoring the fact that it's a bot ... I would love to see this go in action, making a straight guy with a GF go for a "lack of balls" type of a guy. No offense, but pun intended to all gays, LGBT+ is just as nasty as it gets.
    I'm an Arab, for the record.
    lel i know its a bot, it looks soooo funny tho.

Banned

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I stopped going out with guys from my environment. They are all primitive and only think about sex. I am not against sex but not without some romance. So I prefer dating sites, click site here to understand what I am talking about. Here, you at least have enough time to study a person and decide whether you want continuation in real life or better avoid it at all. What do you think?
    Last edited by zuuewia; 07-31-2021 at 09:20 PM.