Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Any good 3.3.5 custom pvp servers?

Heya all, does anyone know about any good 3.3.5 custom pvp server?

Yes, come join Ethereum WoW!

We are new and growing. We offer 1 Blizzlike x8 Realm and 1 Instant 80 PvP Realm.

www.ethereumwow.net

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorite Kalinna View Post
    Yes, come join Ethereum WoW!

We are new and growing. We offer 1 Blizzlike x8 Realm and 1 Instant 80 PvP Realm.

www.ethereumwow.net
    You start at s6, and there's nothing custom about it. and the starting gears is pretty garbage.

the teleporter doesn't seem to work, tried teleporting to stormwind got teleported to the horde side of the starting zone, and the starting zone teleport doesn't work at all.

I'd say it's not my type of style since it's no population aswell so you can't really progress with gear etc. thanks for the tip however!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demure View Post
    Omnis-World might interest you if 255 servers are something you enjoy, heavily focused on PvP, very customized and balanced for over a year. Soon to release an open beta period.

Discord
    Not really into 255, it's boring.
    Last edited by frezzy74; 05-12-2021 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frezzy74 View Post
    Not really into 255, it's boring.

What's boring about it in your opinion? Just curious as it's important to me what non 255 players thinks about it.

All talents mainly, i don't like it. it's skill based for sure to have them all if balanced correctly, but i dislike it. It's clusterfuck with spells and a boring experience. I'm not saying all 255 servers are trash, i just dislike it.

All talents mainly, i don't like it. it's skill based for sure to have them all if balanced correctly, but i dislike it. It's clusterfuck with spells and a boring experience. I'm not saying all 255 servers are trash, i just dislike it.
    Fair enough, we all have our different opinions. I hope you find what you're searching for!

Heya all, does anyone know about any good 3.3.5 custom pvp server?
    Omnis-World might interest you if 255 servers are something you enjoy, heavily focused on PvP, very customized and balanced for over a year. Soon to release an open beta period.

Discord
    Last edited by Demure; 05-10-2021 at 08:31 AM.

We are working on some bugs with the teleporter. Apologize for that! We are slowly growing and hope to be able to implement a lot more custom stuff.

Stick around if you'd like, i'm sure we can impress you

We are working on some bugs with the teleporter. Apologize for that! We are slowly growing and hope to be able to implement a lot more custom stuff.

No offense friend but teleporter/taxi is the first thing to be done on server and that must work, (either by gossip and smart scripts either a custom script) otherwise how will we be able to move around? Any other bug can be acceptable but teleporter? Ugh..

No I know what you mean! There was something glitchy about it, but we fixed it right up! When he was online and saw that it wasn't working there was a small time frame that it wasnt! Just bad timing for us is all

Well, that season 6 was starter gear was just enough for me honestly. i want a good start.

No problem! Sorry you didn't enjoy it

There are a lot of them. I've played solo at EoG. With the cohort at Warmane, but there are multum.

I had played at the first version of WoW in 90-ties, before Blizzard born. I've played at nearly all of privs, I have my favourites and I am playing at them, one of them has been mentioned above. They have the best content of nearly all version of Wow but small amount of players. I think that You have to look Your own You will find the best.
    Time to time I play at the oldest server and I can see big progress they have made - they still fresh. At the biggest servers are only players nothing else.
    If You have passion for this game you will find our own favourite server. GOOD LUCDK

running amongst ghouls ..

Thinking in assembly, dreaming in symbols, talking in API, living in real time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamoń View Post
    I had played at the first version of WoW in 90-ties, before Blizzard born.
    Attention: We've got ourselves a transdimensional entity.