Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

Looking to join a project as Graphics Designer

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello - I am keeping it simple rather than writing wall of texts and answering to a long ass list of questions.

this will be an application for a project that is in need of a graphic designer. Currently I am working from home due to pandemic and I got some spare time doing graphics and stuff. So, I do graphics for your project whenever you need em and I practice my skills, basically a win/win - sounds great right?

So here is a little information about myself.

Doing Graphics since nearly 10 years.
    Currently specialized in the following:
    • Server Logos
    • Advertisement Banners (Animated/Static)
    • UI Interfaces
    • Websites
    • Social Media GFX

Basically everything what's not 3D and CGI stuff.

Anything else? Yes. I can setup your discord server and make it sexy as fuck. Built and managing a discord server with 2k members right now. (Preview Image)

Studied graphic design? No, learned everything by myself. So that being said, I rather keep practicing. Even though, I have my own small business so called "visualsbysplicho" which I created nearly a year ago and made some customers happy since then.

About my other "jobs": Currently moderating www.maxcheaters.com as a Graphics Moderator and also a part of the Graphics Team providing the forum with graphical needs. Which means, I will be doing graphics for you but also staying active on the other employments (maxcheaters/own business).

About my personality: Few of you know me under "splicho" from Ac-Web - the toxic guy, the last remaining troll of ac-web. Well, that's ac-web right. Outside of Ac-Web I can guarantee you I am very harmless & chilled person. I know when I need to be professional and when being a "chilled buddy". I am having a running business, I know how to act respectfully against others such as my customers for example. So, I suggest you make your own picture out of me before you can judge me. If you don't believe me, I guess you will find some people that can vouch for me.

Previous works? Take a look at my maxcheaters topic right here: MaxCheaters Splicho Shop
    Sorry for the type of link but this is the most updated portfolio since my website is still under a overhaul.

If you dont wanna leave ac-web, then take a look on my ac-web topic here: Ac-Web Splicho Shop

So yeah, I will be only working for money at the moment. About my conditions, please reach out to me. If you can not pay at the moment we will find some other ways. Discord (splicho#3196)

And please, have a serious project going on. I don't want to spend my time on dead servers or servers that close within 1 month - I want to see it grow!
    Last edited by splicho; 05-08-2021 at 12:42 AM.

Is the most commonly used adobe photoshop program in graphic design?.? Or another program..?

visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

Quote Originally Posted by BadBlack View Post
    Is the most commonly used adobe photoshop program in graphic design?.? Or another program..?
    Depends on what ur designing. Either its Photoshop or Illustrator.

Inboxed you

- - - Updated - - -

Can't currently inbox you as you need to delete or clear some messages in your inbox.

visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorite Kalinna View Post
    Inboxed you

- - - Updated - - -

Can't currently inbox you as you need to delete or clear some messages in your inbox.
    Try now.

/vouch

visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorite Kalinna View Post
    I inboxed you
    Saw it, but I'm not really interested right now, sorry. Aside from the fact that your last news post on your website was from 2019, you don't seem to be taking it too serious.
    Last edited by splicho; 05-11-2021 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    Saw it, but I'm not really interested right now, sorry. Aside from the fact that your last news post on your website was from 2019, you don't seem to be taking it too serious.
    No idea why it says 2019. Ethereum WoW is literally like 2 weeks old

Depends on what ur designing. Either its Photoshop or Illustrator.
    I get it, then we have to do whatever's better on the project you're working on. Thank you..

running amongst ghouls ..

Thinking in assembly, dreaming in symbols, talking in API, living in real time.
    You suck, why would anyone hire you, more so ... Pay for your shitty content?!?

visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardDev View Post
    You suck, why would anyone hire you, more so ... Pay for your shitty content?!?
    Excuse me? I have more than 40 satisfied customers, wtf are you talking about?
    Last edited by splicho; 05-12-2021 at 03:59 PM.

running amongst ghouls ..

Thinking in assembly, dreaming in symbols, talking in API, living in real time.
    Ehh, it's a joke for old time's sake man ... My apologies in this case, everyone can understand the comment is not right.

How often do you satisfy your customers?

visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by mindsear View Post
    How often do you satisfy your customers?
    No complaints so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardDev View Post
    Ehh, it's a joke for old time's sake man ... My apologies in this case, everyone can understand the comment is not right.
    Very bad joke i guess