Welcome to AC Web.
    Light of the Crusade

Selling server with 2 realms

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello everyone,

I'll be giving a brief overview of what's being sold and why.

I've been struggling with time to maintain my server. I unfortunately keep getting overwhelmed with events that rob me of my time to be able to properly invest into it like I was able to at the beginning of launch.

A new incident just arised today which has led me to this conclusion.

As a result, I've decided to sell the server with 2 realms (blizzlike/semi-custom and a fun realm with +5000% stats in alpha phase) to someone who will be able to take care of it more than I am at the present moment.

The server is built on ElunaTrinitycore 3.3.5a

Everything will be given to the person interested:

1) Full database access for both realms (char, world, char2, world2), auth and website

2) Full website's source code with 4 payment methods integrated: paypal, paymentwall, paygol, coinbase for crypto & USDT.
    All payment methods have been properly configured with appropriate callback functions except coinbase (webhook can be easily added with the help of a backend web developer)

3) Dbc files, patches, maps, mmaps, vmaps (if needed), core source code for both realms, all lua files (around 300 lua scripts in total).

4) I'm willing to provide support and guidance for the core, database or lua files if this is something you need post-purchase.

5) The ownership of the discord server with 700 members will also be transferred to you.

6) Toplist voting accounts with around 200$ credit is also included.

7) A detailed list of what the server offers in terms of game content, armor/weapon tiers, npcs, c++ scripts, lua scripts, donation perks, all sql scripts will be shared to help make large scale changes.

8) Alot of blizzlike fixes have been made to a wide variety of northrend quests (there are no known quest bugs for the primary realm). These quest fixes will be shared with you (About 10,000 fixes of lines of blizzlike quest and boss fixes in C++ & SAI)

9) Debugging for backtracing crash reports

10) Wintergrasp around 95% fixed with the exception of one crash issue that randomly crashes the wow client around the southern middle bridge area (if WG is activated). It starts/stops randomly. Other than that it works almost flawlessly. I will also provide the WG fixes in a separate file too.

C++ custom scripts include: Azeroth karting, Gurubashi PvP event, FFA grab the chest event (custom built arena in Grizzly Hills), Player housing system, VIP 1-6 (with custom loot, honor, rep, xp rates, bonus talents option, world chat colors for every vip level, only vip items, only vip npcs), A custom item extended cost system handled through the DB to easily price vendor items, Play-time reward system (Magic Gold rewards 1MG per 1 minute of playtime randomly based on a timer between a range minimum of 5mins and a maximum of 15 minutes), Minecraft's TNT run event (90% complete)...

Contact on discord with whatever you'd be willing to offer and we can consider a deal: Nerc#0478 (case sensitive)
    Last edited by SinisterX; 05-02-2021 at 10:25 AM.

Good luck with the selling, if everything is as you say it seems that you were doing some amazing work, just one litle thing, you should just say how much you want for it so people dont waste your time and you dont waste others good luck selling!

Light of the Crusade

A reasonable minimum price would start at 300$

I forgot to mention: branding, logo, all psd files are also included. I'm giving it all away. This is a full ownership transfer.
    Last edited by SinisterX; 05-02-2021 at 10:24 AM.

running amongst ghouls ..

Thinking in assembly, dreaming in symbols, talking in API, living in real time.
    Damnit, you must be in a real situation to sell it for 300$.

Ashamane Contributor

your discord isn't working Nerc#0478

visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterX View Post
    A reasonable minimum price would start at 300$

I forgot to mention: branding, logo, all psd files are also included. I'm giving it all away. This is a full ownership transfer.
    I will be also providing animated banner psds / After Effects project files.

Good Luck my g.

PS: If there is a buyer, contact me if you want/need em.

Light of the Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Cronic View Post
    your discord isn't working Nerc#0478
    It's case sensitive. The servers will remain online for another ~8 hours for anyone interested in a quick walk-through.

4 animated banners with their PSD files are also included in the giveaway

Two animated banners of sizing: 468x60px
    Two animated banners of sizing: 955x90px
    Last edited by SinisterX; 05-02-2021 at 06:18 PM.

I'm interested, but what about the legality of it? Since the private servers is against the dmca and it's a copyright infringement of Blizzard? Thanks

visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredDev View Post
    I'm interested, but what about the legality of it? Since the private servers is against the dmca and it's a copyright infringement of Blizzard? Thanks
    I guess when you not generate a shit ton of money each month its quiet ok, no?

@Nerc, why you dont seek for an investor instead of selling it? I see potential in FC.

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    I guess when you not generate a shit ton of money each month its quiet ok, no?

@Nerc, why you dont seek for an investor instead of selling it? I see potential in FC.
    Far from it. The only "legal" thing out there ran by someone from ac-web is Dreadii's 4.3.4 core development. The rest is illegal, period. What matters in this case, as any self-respecting criminal is minimizing the repercussions against the server and especially those that run it. To be crystal clear, one can avoid/deter for a long time and then just draw out when one feels like it or is forced to, before consequences affecting one's life are set in motion, provided one doesn't generate more than 2 500 $ a month and one does not use this amount of money for his own real life expenses. There has been and there will be servers that are shutdown before they even went officially released (of course a server has to be online and publicly accessible to be noticed) because they did not take the proper steps to ensure their own longevity.
    Pro-tip: Fastest way to blizzard's attention is the "horde" of players making official reports about a server, those that just despise the private servers. While kind of rare scheme, it is most effective, I've had the pleasure to experience it first hand.

As for this specific case, I guess optimal is taking the right precautions (one has to really identify these for one self, if more people know about them, is one safe really? ) and I guess things will be okay.

Can STRONGLY vouch for his server, regular updates & lots of testing, and work behind it. Years in the making and dedicated development.
    Can only wish you the best of luck and I wish your buyer(s) the best of luck keeping up with the standard you've set.

Hmm, website seems off for me.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Discord doesn't seem to work when trying to add. PMed you!