Welcome to AC Web.

Exclamation Need help with the .learn all Languages command

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Greetings,

I have a Trinity Core 3.3.5a repack and when I execute the .Learn all Lang command all I get is two additional languages: Titan and Draconic. After that I get the "You cannot speak that language" message when I try to type anything. Any ideas on what might be going on?

**UPDATE**

I found a post that presented a solution by creating a macros and having it run the below code. It's a great quick band-aid to apply, but it doesn't fix the issue. I still need help determining the issue and resolve it.

Code
    /run if( ChatFrame1.editBox.language==GetLanguageByIndex(1) )then ChatFrame1.editBox.language=GetLanguageByIndex(2)e lse ChatFrame1.editBox.language=GetLanguageByIndex(1) end;
    Last edited by wizzkiddŽ; 04-26-2021 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Band-Aid Found

Bro,

I'm not sure how active this project is and I wish that I knew more so that I can help. I wanted to let you know that I've been experiencing the same issue. I ran the .Learn all Languages command and the character lost all the languages except Titan and Draconic. I used to the band-aid that you share and it works, but I have to apply it every time I start using the character. I will monitor this thread for updates and solutions.

~Tinywolf

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Tinywolf,

It is nice to hear that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. I've been doing research on the internet to see if there is more information leading to a fix, but no luck thus far. I was hoping to hear from someone more experienced than I, but no luck there either. I joined the Discord channel in hopes to get help, but I've hit the tri-fecta. I'm still hopefull that someone will share a solution. Let me know if you find anything...