Welcome to AC Web.

Graphics Work Request

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello everyone,

I am working on programming a game that's not WoW related and my project was approved by Steam. However these guys are really picky. In order for the Steam page to be made public they want very specific images in regards to size, text placement, logo placements, things like that. I'm only a programmer and I know nothing about graphics work so, I was wondering if I could get a volunteer to help me with this. If I make any profit from this project, all parties concerned in helping me will be paid and I will even add your name to the credits list on my website and in my game.

running amongst ghouls ..

Thinking in assembly, dreaming in symbols, talking in API, living in real time.
    Hmm, strange. A programmer who doesn't know GFX. A coder maybe, then? UI/UX is not mandatory to know but, 1st - very easy, 2nd - if you ever did web development for actual money, you'd know enough. However, in university every programmer learns the basics of how images appear on a computer.
    Good luck finding someone, perhaps Splicho may be interested, that old fuck.

I never went to college, I've been teaching myself how to code for over 20 years. I never expected myself to release a project that would go public. This has always been just a hobby to me so I never bothered picking up additional skills, such as graphics design.

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

I am working on this project myself as web dev, the game is almost ready to be released we just need the graphics for steam. Come on guys !

Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    I am working on this project myself as web dev, the game is almost ready to be released we just need the graphics for steam. Come on guys !
    May I get more info in private? A product from you is more than interesting!

Sorry Kageknight, I am unable to help you myself. I am, however, am able to provide you with someone who is a graphical designer. If you're interested, add my Discord: Dandi#2828. His Discord does not allow external friend invitations, sadly.

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Zeraax View Post
    May I get more info in private? A product from you is more than interesting!

Sorry Kageknight, I am unable to help you myself. I am, however, am able to provide you with someone who is a graphical designer. If you're interested, add my Discord: Dandi#2828. His Discord does not allow external friend invitations, sadly.
    I'm happy to know you are interested I have sent you a PM !

visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

Gimme your discord

I'll send it to you via PM.
    ----
    Edit: I retract my previous statement, I can't send you a PM, your inbox is full.
    KageKnightTTV#4144

Tok what ya cooking bro ?

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

Quote Originally Posted by darksoke View Post
    Tok what ya cooking bro ?
    I am only working on the website for this project I have not tried the game yet but kageknight is a great guy that i have known for many years, the game will definitely be released as soon as we have the graphics !

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Well, the graphics work is holding up the games release, this is true however, I'm gonna be taking a break from coding this game for a week or two. This code is pissing me off to the point I don't even want to work on it anymore so I need a break for a while. I wanted to release the game for the 1st of next month but there is no way that's going to happen so instead of rushing myself, I'm just gonna take a bit of a break. As I am the only programmer working on this game, I need to take same time off. I already have 17,761 lines of code and I'm only about 85% ready for a public Beta release. The game will definitely be listed on Steam as Early Access as I know there are issues and bugs in the game that I haven't found yet but I know the general public will go out of their way to find those issues... I just hope they tell me about them so I can fix them. haha