Welcome to AC Web.

Selling a ready-made Crazy server with a bunch of buns.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I sell a fully finished and assembled server on Debian 8.1.
    Hoster in hetzner, VPS 4 cores, 8 RAM. What's 200-250 online for the eyes.

The server is fully assembled and already running.

Screenshots

Price:$150
    Hosting is paid until June 2, and further testing after this period will no longer be possible.

Connection:
    Discord: Wireless#8027
    Telegram: @dezzy777

The telegram has a better chance of catching me.
    I have a special approach to scammers and other tricksters.
    I don't sell individual developments from the server.
    I only sell the whole thing.

I swear, but this is the best custom server that you can buy at all, at this level there are 0 of them in Runet.
    Cyrus doesn't count, because for me it's like a modified blizzard for the better. For the addon has outlived its usefulness
    Last edited by diman67007; 04-17-2021 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by diman67007 View Post
    I sell a fully finished and assembled server on Debian 8.1.
    Hoster in hetzner, VPS 4 cores, 8 RAM. What's 200-250 online for the eyes.

The server is fully assembled and already running.

Screenshots

Price:$150
    Hosting is paid until June 2, and further testing after this period will no longer be possible.

Connection:
    Discord: Wireless#8027
    Telegram: @dezzy777

The telegram has a better chance of catching me.
    I have a special approach to scammers and other tricksters.
    I don't sell individual developments from the server.
    I only sell the whole thing.

I swear, but this is the best custom server that you can buy at all, at this level there are 0 of them in Runet.
    Cyrus doesn't count, because for me it's like a modified blizzard for the better. For the addon has outlived its usefulness
    Do you have a website so I can test the server?
    Last edited by AlgoCleanser; 04-21-2021 at 06:23 AM.

Are you selling the server as a whole all ready? Or you rent the host only?
    If it is the server as a whole, is this a repack-version of the server or you sell the sourcecode as well?

If it is the host, does it contain the sourcecode or it is being manually uploaded repack-like?

What game version is this? What core does it run with? The "testing period" is for us to log into your server and try things out or it is the max date you are willing to put it on sale for and you will not renew it starting that point?

Does this include a website? What features does it have?

A lot of missing info I understand you will give in private, but such details are critical to avoid confusion.

Regardless, best of luck, looking decent. Sadly it's in Russian so already a huge portion aren't gonna be interested, but hey, just my hunch.

I have a website, I can give you a link you will register, download patches, go to the game to check.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeraax View Post
    Are you selling the server as a whole all ready? Or you rent the host only?
    If it is the server as a whole, is this a repack-version of the server or you sell the sourcecode as well?

If it is the host, does it contain the sourcecode or it is being manually uploaded repack-like?

What game version is this? What core does it run with? The "testing period" is for us to log into your server and try things out or it is the max date you are willing to put it on sale for and you will not renew it starting that point?

Does this include a website? What features does it have?

A lot of missing info I understand you will give in private, but such details are critical to avoid confusion.

Regardless, best of luck, looking decent. Sadly it's in Russian so already a huge portion aren't gonna be interested, but hey, just my hunch.

I sell the entire server with hosting, I have paid for it until June 2. The hosting contains the source code, which I upload there myself. The client version is used on 3.3.5. The web is included, this is the site and the personal account. In your personal account, you can pay for adding funds to your account. Everything is brought into the game, that is, the game has a donat vendor, where players can already purchase themselves without your knowledge. If you are interested, write to me in a telegram, I will try to give you more information.
    Last edited by diman67007; 04-18-2021 at 12:54 PM.

Yeah pls can i have the link too pls want to make an character on it to see

Quote Originally Posted by Synz View Post
    Yeah pls can i have the link too pls want to make an character on it to see
    ^^ I would like to check it out as well.

Write in a private message in the telegram, I will give you access to view the server.

If it can hold 200+ people I don't see why you aren't just opening it for public viewing?

You have the server available, use it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlgoCleanser View Post
    If it can hold 200+ people I don't see why you aren't just opening it for public viewing?

You have the server available, use it.
    I have a brother who died with his best friend because of this, I sell it.

- - - Updated - - -

UP! I change the price to 100$.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    https://model-changing.net/forums/to...the-my-server/

This is the thread to the original post. This scum is a scammer and should be deleted and reported right away.

A scamming russian scum. Pathetic.