Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    http://cyptus-wow.online/

Learning Photoshop , LUA, Learning PHP and HTML,MySQL,ArcEMU!

☑️Cyptus-Wow RELEASED! ☑️ 3.3.5a ☑️ PVP ☑️

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Welcome to the first announcement to my first server I am about to release! PLEASE READ ALL

General Idea

The idea is to make a fair and friendly instant 80 PvP server with just the items inside the server already that Blizzard provide, so we will try our best to stay away from patches so you do not need to keep updating any patch but still have and enjoy all the fun of a PvP server.

What the server is exactly

The server is an all out war zone with some extra things added, its not entirely blizzlike, we do include world bosses and some custom gear. But you will not need a patch to use these custom items. I am looking to create a fair but fun PvP server donations and voting are limited to just faster progression and cosmetic appearances inside the game, and or mounts. Do not be surprised the server is not yet complete and we do have plans in the future to release another server slightly different to this one with more mod gear but this one may need a patch.

We may not be a flashy server with all the patches or these crazy 1 million crit damage items but the one thing I do promise is good support and friendly Owners that care about there community and want nothing more but to watch the server succeed

What we have at the moment!

We have completely revamped the entire concept of the server since our last developer was talking too long. We have changed everything about the server, it still does not use any patches but has custom state items. The server is fully released, just a few bits to do nothing serious. It still have its own tier set progression but we shrunk it from 18 sets to 4 - 5 sets. We have custom world bosses, custom monsters to kill for the gear.

- 4 - 5 sets ready to be earned
    -Laid out malls
    -World Bosses
    -A fully working PvP system
    -Scripted Bosses
    -Custom Events
    -instances lay out in the world
    -Custom items ((No patch needed))

We are still waiting for the art to be made but I promise all of you we are paying a very talented GFX Artist to do all out logo and banners!

Some come give us a look and keep an eye on this post because the banners for the server will be coming soon to flash this post up. If you are interested in getting a head start on the server please join us on our official discord and watch out for when we announce the opening of the server!

Discord: https://discord.gg/A2RjYgCn

RELEASED! : http://cyptus-wow.online/
    Last edited by -=†Cloud†=-; 04-20-2021 at 04:51 AM.

running amongst ghouls ..

Thinking in assembly, dreaming in symbols, talking in API, living in real time.
    Hmm, two promises ...

visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

My logo for your server will give you 1k additional players kappa

Is that a third promise, lmfao?

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardDev View Post
    Is that a third promise, lmfao?
    Server is finishing development today we hope, and will be opening today. It will be an open beta, if we get a good turn out then we will keep everyone characters in the server when beta closes, I don't see why we should delete all characters after beta closes. But come see for yourself and keep an eye out on here for register link.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    My logo for your server will give you 1k additional players kappa
    We will see haha that promise ill hold!

Quote Originally Posted by -=†Cloud†=- View Post
    What we have at the moment!

All though the server is not fully released yet we do have a progressive gearing system where you start at T1 armour and work your way up to S9 set. I know what everyone is saying "When the server starts there will be no PvP arenas"
    Well I fixed that issue with being able to solo instance mobs that can drop the items needed to progress in the PvP world.
    So at the end you can pick to PvP or gain your equipment through are nice scripted dungeons. Raids will come soon but not till the near by future.
    See, that text, really pushes me away from even trying it. I'm sorry, it is just my taste. Wish you best of luck though, don't get my comments too literally, all I do is highlight things that can be done better, for they have been done wrong so many times already ...

Bump server is now open guys the entire server has changed since my last post.

- - - Updated - - -

See, that text, really pushes me away from even trying it. I'm sorry, it is just my taste. Wish you best of luck though, don't get my comments too literally, all I do is highlight things that can be done better, for they have been done wrong so many times already ...
    No issue each to there own, hope one day you give us a try. We have changed allot about the server, and we always will listen to our players. There even a place in our discord for your suggestions, if enough players upvote it after 2 days we will try our best to add it in.

At least post something on website... The first thing you see when opening it, is a post made by the 'unknown' the very first day. Also 'Forum' tab shows this message :

Something went wrong!

Technical data:
    Grats. You broke it.
    This page doesn't exist or some other horrible error has occured.
    Last edited by Pancake; 04-20-2021 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
    At least post something on website.. The first thing you see when opening it, is a post made by the 'unknown' the very first day. Also 'Forum' tab shows this message : Something went wrong!

Technical data:
    Grats. You broke it.
    This page doesn't exist or some other horrible error has occured.

Did you even bother joining the discord or did you just click the website and found the first thing to complain about? https://gyazo.com/79faf018b2638f156f8132eee31d267b

And you most likely pressed on "Forum" We are still working on making that, we may not even have a forum as discord is a free way to manage a community, and a better way to do so these days.
    Last edited by -=†Cloud†=-; 04-20-2021 at 06:55 AM.

Did you even bother joining the discord or did you just click the website and found the first thing to complain about? https://gyazo.com/79faf018b2638f156f8132eee31d267b

And you most likely pressed on "Forum" We are still working on making that, we may not even have a forum as discord is a free way to manage a community, and a better way to do so these days.

I did not say anything bad or 'complain' about the server lol. Just two things that don't seem good on first view in website, especially the forum tab.

I did not say anything bad or 'complain' about the server lol. Just two things that don't seem good on first view in website, especially the forum tab.
    But it was explained on the discord, the comment you left was not needed as everything was already explained that the website was a work in progress. Not much more I can say on the matter me and my developer have been at it all night to finish it off and get everything in place. Some features will not be available, like the post service from the website.

But it was explained on the discord, the comment you left was not needed as everything was already explained that the website was a work in progress. Not much more I can say on the matter me and my developer have been at it all night to finish it off and get everything in place. Some features will not be available, like the post service from the website.
    Ok. I did not enter discord to view the message. Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
    Ok. I did not enter discord to view the message. Good luck!!
    Thank you, I don't think we have a forum to be fair. When discord is more useful these days.

No issue each to there own, hope one day you give us a try. We have changed allot about the server, and we always will listen to our players. There even a place in our discord for your suggestions, if enough players upvote it after 2 days we will try our best to add it in.
    Now that is the path of success! Wish you best of luck man.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Now that is the path of success! Wish you best of luck man.
    We may not be as modded as other server but we bring it back in pride! I am glad what we have archived last night 4 - 6 players online on a brand new server none ever heard of till this threat. I will progress the server as best I can I just redid 6 request someone complained about .