Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation KyrianCORE FREE repack 9.0.5 with updates

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    KyrianCORE is a WoW Emulation project based on TrinityCore.
    This Repack is FREE and will be constant UPDATED.

i am doing this to help those who dont know compile source.
    also to combat this comunity full of toxics projects founded to make money, with trinitycore and others public fixes made by developers to help comunity

( Updated 05_05_2021 )
    ( with all trinitycore lastest fixs and more
    Fixed several gossip entries
    -Updated many creature_template entries
    -Updated many quest_template entries
    -Updated broadcast_text entries
    -Capital Cities Event Mess fixed
    -Fixed many Startup Errors, more to come
    -Loot additions/ fixes
    -Many creature fixes (faction, flags...) )

Repack 9.0.5 Download -> https://easyupload.io/sw9ukl
    Repack 9.0.5 + 9.0.2 - > https://mega.nz/folder/cBMTnYDB#mBfP0MFaxls_bDHV9dKj6A

JOIN KyrianCORE discord for future updates : KyrianCore

MYSQL CONNECTION :
    Port = 3304
    Username: root
    password: admin

No player limit & No Advertising.
    Remember to support the project

Extra:
    Play ShadowLands for free WoWHellgarve Discord : Hellgarve The Most Complete Shadowlands Experience.
    Last edited by Holydeew; Today at 03:10 AM. Reason: Update

i remember the good old days when repacks were for nothing and chicks for free and there was music on mtv !!

i remember the good old days when repacks were for nothing and chicks for free and there was music on mtv !!
    i also miss the old days!

Thank you for sharing

У кого ни будь это работает? Или все ждут меня? Как обычно!!! Ссылка на скачивание не работает. Вот, что я получаю:
    Whoever does it work for? Or is everyone waiting for me? Normally!!! The download link is broken. This is what I get:

Error 1020 Ray ID: 6450f809d9078035984c8 • 2021-04-16 18:33:30 UTC
    Access denied
    What happened?
    This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 6450f809d9078035984c8• Your IP: 912.421.19.117 • Performance & security by Cloudflare

There are two problems with this repack.
    First, worldserver.exe crush. I asked Discord if they could give me some clue why this happens and the answer was that no guides are given to Discord users, only donor of the project.
    I've been looking at why it could be and there is no read me file to fix this.
    If you don't want to waste time, I don't recommend downloading it.

Another shitty repack that wants to make money with donations.

Вот короче. 9.0.5. Карты будут после. Там есть экстрактор извлечёт, кому нужно.
    It's shorter. 9.0.5. The cards will come after. There is an extractor to extract whoever needs it.

https://mega.nz/file/tVoX1ayD#4eiEdB...lbWFcl8Ev_Vcsc

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by remamakiller View Post
    Another shitty repack that wants to make money with donations.
    what is the part you dont understand, i said it is FREE!
    use your brain instead of doing random comments

- - - Updated - - -

@sepjcozt

you right sepjcozt , dont waste your time with kyrianCORE if you dont know the basics to run a repack.
    I am not giving support. i am just giving FREE repacks ..

I hope you can understand that, i have my personal life + a private server to manage.
    i cant spend all day awsering questions on discord. SORRY!
    Last edited by Holydeew; 04-17-2021 at 11:31 PM.

HI
    Last edited by rem999; 04-18-2021 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holydeew View Post
    what is the part you dont understand, i said it is FREE!
    use your brain instead of doing random comments

- - - Updated - - -

@sepjcozt

you right sepjcozt , dont waste your time with kyrianCORE if you dont know the basics to run a repack.
    I am not giving support. i am just giving FREE repacks ..

I hope you can understand that, i have my personal life + a private server to manage.
    i cant spend all day awsering questions on discord. SORRY!

Parabéns Holydeew, e obrigado por compartilhar um repack jogavel gratuito, no momento estou usando a sua versão 9.0.2 com as raças aliadas liberadas, porem quando instalei a sua versão 9.0.5 vi que as mesmas raças agora estão bloqueadas, tem como voce nos orientar como desbloquear essas raças nesta ultima atualização?
    Congratulations Holydeew, and thanks for sharing a free playable repack, at the moment I'm using your version 9.0.2 with allied races released, however when I installed your version 9.0.5 I saw that the same races are now blocked, you have us guide how to unlock these races in this latest update?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by j000c View Post
    Parabéns Holydeew, e obrigado por compartilhar um repack jogavel gratuito, no momento estou usando a sua versão 9.0.2 com as raças aliadas liberadas, porem quando instalei a sua versão 9.0.5 vi que as mesmas raças agora estão bloqueadas, tem como voce nos orientar como desbloquear essas raças nesta ultima atualização?
    Congratulations Holydeew, and thanks for sharing a free playable repack, at the moment I'm using your version 9.0.2 with allied races released, however when I installed your version 9.0.5 I saw that the same races are now blocked, you have us guide how to unlock these races in this latest update?
    Olá amigo, sim no 9.0.2 o core está bem mais jogavel e estavel, pois levou mais tempo a ser desenvolvido.
    já o 9.0.5 é um repack compilado da trinityCORE, para ajudar quem não sabe compilar.
    Mas no proximo update no 9.0.5 já vai puder usar raças aliadas e muito mais

obrigado pelo seu cumentario.

eu que te agradeço pela gentileza de compartilhar gratuitamente um repack... esse forum ja foi bem melhor, atualmente só tem gente pondo defeitos em todos os trabalhos e o poucos desenvolvedores e alguns que se promovem por repacks quebrados que são uma verdadeira perda de tempo, o tempo que gastamos para instalar não vale a pena a raiva que passamos quando vemos que nada funciona...é muito bom quando encontramos um repack relativamente jogável...claro não é perfeito , pois não existem repacks perfeitos com tantas atualizações ...arruma uma coisa e estraga outra... sempre foi assim desde os tempos do velho mangos e do ascent...mas repacks que sejam relativamente jogáveis e não meras caixas de areia...ficarei com 9.0.2 por enquanto que esta bem legal...e continuarei acompanhando seu trabalho... por favor continue compartilhando as atualizações por aqui... valeu...

I thank you for the kindness to share a free repack ... this forum was already much better, nowadays there are only people putting defects in all jobs and the few developers and some who are promoted by broken repacks that are a real waste of time , the time we spend to install is not worth the rage we spend when we see that nothing works ... it is very good when we find a relatively playable repack ... of course it is not perfect, as there are no perfect repacks with so many updates .. … fix one thing and ruin another… it has always been that way since the days of the old mangos and ascent… but repacks that are relatively playable and not mere sandboxes… cool ... and I will continue to follow your work ... please continue to share updates here ... thanks ...
    Last edited by j000c; 04-21-2021 at 03:09 PM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Updated ^^