Welcome to AC Web.
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Bots

  1. #1

    Bots


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    What's up with all the bots?

    Most of the times it's hard to tell if it is a bot and I've been recognized as a bot by other users.
    Aren't there no plans to get rid of the bots?

  2. #2
    You can quite easily distinguish them from real users. Just see if they had 5 replies in the past 10 minutes that look surprisingly similar. If it does, it most likely is a bot.

    Bots also dont use smileys too much.

  3. #3


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    ac-bots.org/forums
    Posts
    1,252
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    You can quite easily distinguish them from real users. Just see if they had 5 replies in the past 10 minutes that look surprisingly similar. If it does, it most likely is a bot.

    Bots also dont use smileys too much.
    Now because you pointed that out, they're gonna use smileys alot.

  4. #4
    Well the people that actually write stuff down are the same for some months now and then you have the BUMP guys so you can indetify bots really easy

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mindsear View Post
    Now because you pointed that out, they're gonna use smileys alot.
    Quote Originally Posted by brunolopes View Post
    Well the people that actually write stuff down are the same for some months now and then you have the BUMP guys so you can indetify bots really easy
    I don't see you guys using smileys. That's kind of suspicious.

  6. #6

  7. #7


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    118
    Yeah, @Jargs ban bots, please :3

  8. #8
    www.EpicHosts.co.uk

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK, Kent
    Posts
    5,941
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Voltage View Post
    Yeah, @Jargs ban bots, please :3
    He won't.

  9. #9
    mindsear ur inbox is full add me on discord bruno lopes#0515

  10. #10
    visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    discord.com/yaR9T8m
    Posts
    11,802

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrum View Post
    He won't.
    Yeah seems like this stupid ass captcha doesn't held bots back, so Jargs should just straight up remove it lmao.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •