Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Add me on discord and i will help you out bruno lopes#0515

Hello friend, i do not have a discord account.

mysqld: Can't read dir of 'C:\Users\Scorpion Mysql 5.7\MySQLServer\Uploads\' (Errcode: 2 - No such file or directory)
    2021-04-14T15:01:32.923557Z 0 [Warning] 'NO_ZERO_DATE', 'NO_ZERO_IN_DATE' and 'ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO' sql modes should be used with strict mode. They will be merged with strict mode in a future release.
    2021-04-14T15:01:32.924489Z 0 [ERROR] Failed to access directory for --secure-file-priv. Please make sure that directory exists and is accessible by MySQL Server. Supplied value : ../Scorpion Mysql 5.7/MySQLServer/Uploads

There, thats the main error , looks like something with Uploads in mysql. I feel so dumb :X

Well i could give you a really detailed fix for it but the best way/easy with out discord is to rename folder universal-wow repack to Scorpion Mysql 5.7

haha it worked, i opened everything, im in game too, i even saw two tickets hahaha to bad i won t see those two players again One strange thing i found is autobroadcast, even tho its empty in DB, there are autobroadcasts in game, seems scary.

Thank you very very much!
    Last edited by Pancake; 04-15-2021 at 10:45 AM.

Ahhh open lua scripts folder autobroadcast.lua you can edit the mensages or just delete the file if you dont want any mensages

Hello to the entire AC-WEB community, I want you to be careful with Brunolopes, he is a scammer.

Attached evidence, my friend sold him this source code, they were in an agreement, my friend with the best intentions in the world sent him the repack + source code and bruno lopes he have to pay 70 euros and well ... he never paid.

I also want you to know that Bruno Lopes made some clients of mine refund a job I was doing because he "claimed" the InsanityWoW database job as his and that I was using his repack, when it wasn't, I downloaded his repack to See if I had custom NPCs that could help me implement in the InsanityWoW Database, however my friend and I worked on this server for a long time and it is not from BRUNO LOPES, I clarify that it is a scammer.

For all those interested soon I will upload this instant 80 repack with the latest azerothcore rev and with all those scripts that this repack has, so it will not have exploits since azerothcore has solved most of them.

Im not gonna waste my time here but basicly a couple months ago i wanted to buy a source with a couple c++ scripts added, one guy Pmed we got a price set and the deal was he would send me the source and i would send him the money afther, what happened was he sended me a leaked repack so ofc i didnt send him the money and deleted the repack afther because it was useless i wanted to buy a source not a repack, now stop spaming a repack thread, we already talked in private and since you dont know the difference btw a repack and a source there is nothing else to be discussed.

If d3athbl0w1 says to watch out for this guy,
    Be careful, because I know d3athbl0w1 and I know he's not one to lie to anyone.

You know what to do

PD: brunolopes , check out my profile , easy
    Last edited by remamakiller; 04-19-2021 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by remamakiller View Post
    If d3athbl0w1 says to watch out for this guy,
    Be careful, because I know d3athbl0w1 and I know he's not one to lie to anyone.

You know what to do

PD: brunolopes , check out my profile , easy
    Already said everything i had to say about this subject if you cant read thats not my problem

Quote Originally Posted by brunolopes View Post
    Already said everything i had to say about this subject if you cant read thats not my problem
    You can say what you want, but no one sends you the finished work and then you pay them.
    I don't believe you

That was not the agreement the agreed was i was going to buy a SOURCE and he would send me the source first i would check it and then send him the money, he sended me a repack that you can download for free on many forums, sorry if you are retarded or what ever but i cant make it more simple then this, if you dont understend english GTFO

I will attach the evidence that it was not like that, you asked him for a repack first and after he gave you the repack you would pay him, you are a first class scammer

Quote Originally Posted by brunolopes View Post
    That was not the agreement the agreed was i was going to buy a SOURCE and he would send me the source first i would check it and then send him the money, he sended me a repack that you can download for free on many forums, sorry if you are retarded or what ever but i cant make it more simple then this, if you dont understend english GTFO
    Yes, of course, he sends you the source, because he sees that you are a trustworthy person, although he does not know you.
    And do you believe in baltazar, melchor and gaspar?
    mmmmm the truth is that I do not believe in your discharge of the facts
    I would not do deals with you
    Last edited by remamakiller; 04-20-2021 at 02:23 AM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    BUMP! edited the download link as the other oner was slow AF