Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1

    Arrow Universal-wow Instant 80 repack


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello everyone, this is my first release on this forum, i hope you all enjoy it, i did my best to provide you something kinda unique and still usefull.

    Features:
    1v1 Arena
    Crossfaction Battlegrounds
    Transmogrification
    Eluna
    World chat with Icons
    Reset on duel
    Arena Ladder
    Arena spectator
    MultiVendor
    Passive Anti-cheat
    Kill Streak
    Login Announcer
    Professions
    Playertools
    Template NPC (Same as Arena tournament; allows player click their spec and automatically does talent, gear and glyphs for them)
    3v3 Soloqueue - Same as Arena tournament
    Teleporter
    Buff NPC
    Enchanter
    NOTE- the server has more stuff, but basicly it has everything you see on any instant 80 server

    This repack basicly consists on a instant 80 pvp and pve server, where you have to grind some solo content and also some group bosses.

    I do not recommend the use of this repack for private servers because it has some auth exploits and stuff that i did not add to protect it on purpose, this is ment for educational purposes and for people to have fun with, if you want the full version of this repack you can contact me on ac-web or discord bruno lopes#0515 Source+ the compiled version with all the exploints fixed and VIP system 100 euros.

    Credits: To be quite honest, Im just gonna thank everyone who ever answered my stupid threads asking for help, without you none of this would be possible. Some of the stuff on the repack was downloaded from this forum, other stuff I bought, other stuff i made.

    ENJOY!

    https://mega.nz/file/eupGHIRR#dvH-sT...My_XHxeJgkvlRo
    Last edited by brunolopes; 05-02-2021 at 11:39 PM.

  2. #2
    Good morning I thought you shouldn't share repack because if you don't go with the help of exploid and so on. it was just to inform that it is selling the repack. post who does not know compiles will never buy because upgrades need to recompile

  3. #3
    I think the problem here is you dont understend the meaning of a repack... I did my best to provide the best repack experience to someone, could be better? yes
    but i did my best it has no player limit and it can handle pretty much 1 k players

    ENJOY

    Sorry but i had to edit this, i saw your profile on ac-web and all you do is beg for shit i dont see one fucking post asking for help or a direction for you to make something work, so big fuck you to you sir! have a good day!
    Last edited by brunolopes; 04-12-2021 at 11:28 AM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ildenys View Post
    Good morning I thought you shouldn't share repack because if you don't go with the help of exploid and so on. it was just to inform that it is selling the repack. post who does not know compiles will never buy because upgrades need to recompile
    Why should he help with something you get for free?

    He probably shared his work, so other people could play it alone or with friends. You should never run a server live with a repack anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by brunolopes View Post
    Hello everyone, this is my first release on this forum, i hope you all enjoy it, i did my best to provide you something kinda unique and still usefull.

    Features:
    1v1 Arena
    Crossfaction Battlegrounds
    Transmogrification
    Eluna
    World chat with Icons
    Reset on duel
    Arena Ladder
    Arena spectator
    MultiVendor
    Passive Anti-cheat
    Kill Streak
    Login Announcer
    Professions
    Playertools
    Template NPC (Same as Arena tournament; allows player click their spec and automatically does talent, gear and glyphs for them)
    3v3 Soloqueue - Same as Arena tournament
    Teleporter
    Buff NPC
    Enchanter
    NOTE- the server has more stuff, but basicly it has everything you see on any instant 80 server

    This repack basicly consists on a instant 80 pvp and pve server, where you have to grind some solo content and also some group bosses.

    I do not recommend the use of this repack for private servers because it has some auth exploits and stuff that i did not add to protect it on purpose, this is ment for educational purposes and for people to have fun with, if you want the full version of this repack you can contact me on ac-web or discord bruno lopes#0515 Source+ the compiled version with all the exploints fixed and VIP system 100 euros.

    Credits: To be quite honest, Im just gonna thank everyone who ever answered my stupid threads asking for help, without you none of this would be possible. Some of the stuff on the repack was downloaded from this forum, other stuff I bought, other stuff i made.

    ENJOY!

    https://www.mediafire.com/file/xhid3...epack.rar/file
    Thanks for the share I hope people will put some good use into it!

  5. #5
    Thank you AlgoCleanser I did it with love!

  6. #6


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by brunolopes View Post
    Hello everyone, this is my first release on this forum, i hope you all enjoy it, i did my best to provide you something kinda unique and still usefull.

    Features:
    1v1 Arena
    Crossfaction Battlegrounds
    Transmogrification
    Eluna
    World chat with Icons
    Reset on duel
    Arena Ladder
    Arena spectator
    MultiVendor
    Passive Anti-cheat
    Kill Streak
    Login Announcer
    Professions
    Playertools
    Template NPC (Same as Arena tournament; allows player click their spec and automatically does talent, gear and glyphs for them)
    3v3 Soloqueue - Same as Arena tournament
    Teleporter
    Buff NPC
    Enchanter
    NOTE- the server has more stuff, but basicly it has everything you see on any instant 80 server

    This repack basicly consists on a instant 80 pvp and pve server, where you have to grind some solo content and also some group bosses.

    I do not recommend the use of this repack for private servers because it has some auth exploits and stuff that i did not add to protect it on purpose, this is ment for educational purposes and for people to have fun with, if you want the full version of this repack you can contact me on ac-web or discord bruno lopes#0515 Source+ the compiled version with all the exploints fixed and VIP system 100 euros.

    Credits: To be quite honest, Im just gonna thank everyone who ever answered my stupid threads asking for help, without you none of this would be possible. Some of the stuff on the repack was downloaded from this forum, other stuff I bought, other stuff i made.

    ENJOY!

    https://www.mediafire.com/file/xhid3...epack.rar/file
    Awesome work. Will check it out fully once home!

    Quote Originally Posted by ildenys View Post
    Good morning I thought you shouldn't share repack because if you don't go with the help of exploid and so on. it was just to inform that it is selling the repack. post who does not know compiles will never buy because upgrades need to recompile
    Reported. Enjoy.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ildenys View Post
    Good morning I thought you shouldn't share repack because if you don't go with the help of exploid and so on. it was just to inform that it is selling the repack. post who does not know compiles will never buy because upgrades need to recompile
    Since when was knowing to compile a requirement in order to join in and learn somewhat emulation? Your statement is extremely invalid. It is a repack and it is a free grab thing. Stop complaining

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    Since when was knowing to compile a requirement in order to join in and learn somewhat emulation? Your statement is extremely invalid. It is a repack and it is a free grab thing. Stop complaining
    Just check is profile, and understend with what type of person your trying to talk..."impossible"

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by brunolopes View Post
    Just check is profile, and understend with what type of person your trying to talk..."impossible"
    I'll admit it. I did check and i also do understand your point in correlation to this.

  10. #10


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    118
    What's the password for the db?
    //edit:
    got it : scorpion2021
    Last edited by 0Voltage; 04-12-2021 at 08:01 PM.

  11. #11
    made a account admin admin max lvl gm that is 9 you have to modify it on account security on the world.ex u can only go to lvl 3 or 4

  12. #12
    hello, thank you for this work my friend, however i met an error while opening mysqlstarter which is: ERROR: the MySQL service could not be started.
    Please check if no other MySQL server is running.
    Press any key to continue . . .



    I do not have any other mysql server running or something haha , what went wrong here?
    Last edited by Pancake; 04-13-2021 at 05:36 PM.

  13. #13
    i have the same problem ..........

  14. #14
    Do you have the port 3060 used on something else? BEcause that mysql is not working the usual port 3306, also do you have the requiered librarys and stuff to run a mysql?

  15. #15

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi again my friend! Hope you are doing fine. No i do not use port 3060 on anything , i did not touch/change anything from the repack either, all i did was to open mysql , world and auth and noticed errors on all three of them but i see the errors of world and auth are caused by mysql and thats the main problem i believe. Im still newbie on these things and i liked the 'educational purposes' sentence that you typed above so i want to take a good look :-)

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •