Welcome to AC Web.

Lightbulb Converted AzerothCore Modules to latest TrinityCore

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello, im looking for help to convert some AzerothCore Modules to latest TrinityCore 3.3.5a.
    Rev. [5081b0c]

Every help is welcome to improve the Modules.

If you have interess, please feel free to add me on discord.

TheFrozenThr0ne 蛇

To Convert [Done]
    - https://github.com/StygianTheBest/Az...master/Modules

Converted Modules
    - https://github.com/MaDmaX1337/Azerot...st-TrinityCore
    Last edited by madmax1337; 05-09-2021 at 04:31 PM.

Wish you all the best!

Try:
    Code:
    bool OnGossipSelectCode(Player* player, uint32 menuId, uint32 gossipListId, const char* code)             
            {
               uint32 const sender = player->PlayerTalkClass->GetGossipOptionSender(gossipListId);
    Also, this conditional expression makes no sense
    Code:
    if (!code)
      {
         code = "";
      }

Quote Originally Posted by mindsear View Post
    Try:
    Code:
    bool OnGossipSelectCode(Player* player, uint32 menuId, uint32 gossipListId, const char* code)             
            {
               uint32 const sender = player->PlayerTalkClass->GetGossipOptionSender(gossipListId);
    Code:
    if (!code)
      {
         code = "";
      }
    Great thank you, atleast the NPC saying when the code is invalid. Now i need to figure out why i do not getting loot from specify Code. Do you have a clue?

Seems strange, I tested your script and it's working for me.

Seems strange, I tested your script and it's working for me.
    Thanks it is working, i copy and paste the code to the code box and it is working fine. Not sure why i had to copy and paste but nvm. It may caused through a addon i think so.
    Last edited by madmax1337; 04-05-2021 at 02:28 PM.

running amongst ghouls ..

Thinking in assembly, dreaming in symbols, talking in API, living in real time.
    Try:
    Code:
            {
    Code:
    if (!code)
      {
         code = "";
      }
    That's the least part of it all really ...

@madmax1337, I wonder, by converting you mean that you're just fixing the compatibility of the C++ logic across the 2 platforms?

Yes, lets say that. I make it working for WotLk. And im glad for all the help.

running amongst ghouls ..

Thinking in assembly, dreaming in symbols, talking in API, living in real time.
    Noble endeavor, although most of these codes are awful ... Or well, can be done a lot better and simpler ...

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardDev View Post
    Noble endeavor, although most of these codes are awful ... Or well, can be done a lot better and simpler ...
    I understand, well i just started to understand these codes and trying my best what i can to done my task. Even when i can not done every Module from AzerothCore because my knowledge is a bit low for the complexe scripts like transmog, for this i need help but i may come back later when i try to fix it for WotLk. At least I managed a few.
    Last edited by madmax1337; 04-08-2021 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax1337 View Post
    I understand, well i just started to understand these codes and trying my best what i can to done my task. Even when i can not done every Module from AzerothCore because my knowledge is a bit low for the complexe scripts like transmog, for this i need help but i may come back later when i try to fix it for WotLk. At least I managed a few.
    I do believe Rochet2 is keeping his scripts updated.

Rochet2 Transmog 3.3.5: https://github.com/Rochet2/TrinityCo...ustom/Transmog - updated 6 months ago.

Yes great thank you for the information, im using it already.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax1337 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

If someone can help me fix this script, almost everything works, if i choose a pet then the server will crash. I can't figure out the issue.

https://github.com/MaDmaX1337/Azerot...npcbeastmaster
    I converted Npc_beastmaster a few months ago and I believe it's still relevant to the latest TC rev 3.3.5

gist.github.com Npc_beastmaster.cpp: https://gist.github.com/mindsear/44e...35ece83df32770

Pls update your discord i wanna help you. Can you maybe port the mod_premium soon? I need it

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    is there any kind of tutorial to how correctly add those scripts to trinitycoe source?tryed few ways to add to source,but compiling was failed.Tryed beastmaster script for test.