Welcome to AC Web.

Looking for Windows host

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I would like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
    What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so try to look at these hosts:
    - mddhosting.com
    - hostnamaste.com
    - hostingsource.com
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

I recommend kvchosting.net, inmotionhosting.com and hostingsource.com web hosts for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services. High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting providers are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service.

I couldn't recommend Cloudarion.com enough! Response time - never longer than 5 minutes!
    Fantastic service, incredibly well-trained staff, and they didn't bat an eyelid at sorting out what should have been someone else's problem.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Any specific server location?

As a beginner, I look forward to using their more advanced features, which I plan to learn about through their tutorial video library. The services and features centohost.com offers to a user like myself cannot be beaten.