Welcome to AC Web.

Thumbs up UrbanCORE World of Warcraft Shadowlands Repacks!! V7474

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Free Updated Repack ShadowLands 9.0.2
    KyrianCore Repack ( updated 30_03_2021 ) * Core was re-named
    Free Repack + ClientDATA (DBC, MAP, VMAP, CAMERAS, MMAPS)
    Download Link -> https://files.fm/u/pcj3djrax

MYSQL CONNECTION :
    Port = 3304
    Username: root
    password: admin

No player limit & No Advertising.
    Remember to support the project ^^

Join Discord for support : https://discord.gg/wppQBq7AsS
    Last edited by Urbancore; 03-31-2021 at 02:12 AM.

This forum is not a link redirection site... it would be nice to create a real topic with pictures and details.

You're killing the forum... :/
    Last edited by Nexon; 03-29-2021 at 03:26 PM.

Not going to your Discord. Mark this as spam.

is this another pay for update scam where there's no updates but wanting donations ??

hi and no guys you don't have to pay for the updates its a choice you could wait months if u chose to, and pay for updates one every 5 months if that's what appeals to you, nothing is forced , remember hundreds of man hours are put into fixing this game , theirs no contract
    plus i would like to point out its extremely cheap, Remember more donations means we can get more people to help = more updates i hope i made it more simplified for you all, ty for your time

Hallo Urbancore

Deine erste Pflicht ist, dich selbst glücklich zu machen. Bist du glücklich, so machst du auch andere glücklich.

rem 999 kann das...!

How is this SPAM? O.o

Granted i do believe some more time could've been put into this thread. In order to display the full potential and properties this project is to fulfill and present towards the Shadowlands side of WoW Emulation.

But other than this i'd say people should give this just as much of a welcoming hand as lets say predecessor projects have been. Who knows? This might actually just be a very organized, honest and a fulfilling concept?

To me it sounds quite smart tbh. Shadowlands is definitely brand new, and i see it only suitable that they continue to create a discord server around this project in order to provide steady and stable amount of changes, fixes and whatever.

I also see no claims of the core/db being like 99.99% working as majority of other similar projects instantly claims to grab attention. So i'll give it a try and i'll even submit my own work to this cause.
    Last edited by OMGhixD; 03-30-2021 at 05:28 AM.

Another one more who wants to profit, with a shitty repack.

You can't even make a proper link, I doubt you can offer anything good tbh

Quote Originally Posted by ElBaster View Post
    You can't even make a proper link, I doubt you can offer anything good tbh
    How lazy are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by remamakiller View Post
    Another one more who wants to profit, with a shitty repack.
    Evidence?

you can download the repack and I will also test it before you can not say whether it is good or bad you should not condemn such people who put time and energy into a repack immediately. I am grateful for the work you should also be, because you make the forum broken with your statements. the text has been translated

Quote Originally Posted by matuph View Post
    you can download the repack and I will also test it before you can not say whether it is good or bad you should not condemn such people who put time and energy into a repack immediately. I am grateful for the work you should also be, because you make the forum broken with your statements. the text has been translated
    I do have to admit. He is right, i've tested pretty much all of the available sources of SL and this one has the most working content. Its nowhere near the state of 3.3.5a of course, but i wouldn't expect it to be either.

Not to forget to mention the probably hundreds of core crash related resolvement commits that has been done to this source alone. Its quite astonishing to see ^_^ There is progress every single day and its a relatively fun journey!
    Last edited by OMGhixD; 04-01-2021 at 03:39 AM.

Errors.log = 10808 lines.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    yes this repack its really shitty i have try it before i did not like it at all To many errors