Welcome to AC Web.

Exclamation Need help with C ++ [Trinitycore] Fix scripts for latest 3.3.5a release

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Friends who can fix the scripts for the latest release 335.21021_2021_02_15
    There are about 44 types of patches, but they are all outdated since they were made in 2018. I have no experience in editing. I will be glad if someone answers my cry for help. Thanks for attention.

For starters, would you mind explaining how is this a release? I'm sure you meant to place it under support.
    Secondly, would you care to elaborate on what these 44 types of patches are about? Just random scripts scattered around the web? If so, would you mind sharing them, or at least their source?
    I'm familiar with https://github.com/SymbolixDEV/trinitycore-patches and a few other minor ones, but updating 44 scripts ain't gonna be an easy task.

If you require assistance with a few I'm more than happy to help, though. My Discord is Dandi#2828, feel free to message me with the patches you find the most important and I'll do my best to help you out.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeraax View Post
    For starters, would you mind explaining how is this a release? I'm sure you meant to place it under support.
    Secondly, would you care to elaborate on what these 44 types of patches are about? Just random scripts scattered around the web? If so, would you mind sharing them, or at least their source?
    I'm familiar with https://github.com/SymbolixDEV/trinitycore-patches and a few other minor ones, but updating 44 scripts ain't gonna be an easy task.

If you require assistance with a few I'm more than happy to help, though. My Discord is Dandi#2828, feel free to message me with the patches you find the most important and I'll do my best to help you out.
    i sent you a friends add on discord name : frostic