Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi, I donít know what to do, writes to authserver.exe and turns it off in the folder there is authserver.conf and [authserver] is written
    Auth.log
    Invalid or missing configuration file : authserver.conf
    Verify that the file exists and has '[authserver]' written in the top of the file!

This is a scam. Its really bad and default 2014 core

Shouldn't there be a bnetserver.exe as well. I can't get this to start.
    If you are so eager to let this repack be the best (as you claim with 99%) then please let this be a real repack, including mysql and filled database and the .conf files already pointing to the right database.
    And don't tell me i am doing anything wrong. I followed your "instructions" to install this but can't get the server to work.
    I am very disappointed in this repack. When i read your first post i was delighted to try yours but after some time spending to start your server i am very negative about it.

If jacent got this server to work i would love to know how he did that. Please tell us how you did that.

Take a Mysql portable, delete auth,characters and world from that mysql and put the data base that comes with the repack and it works perfectly.
    Testing worgen and goblin works perfectly spell and phaseid

Can anyone verify how much works on this repack?

P.S. Might be an updated OMFG core, there's an option in config:

"OMFG.VerificationMgr.Enable = 0".

Also evidence from a server called "Ultra wow" from the command .u

Not saying it's bad, but perhaps got fixes when it was a server? Also source code release would be great.
    Last edited by ravish123; 02-08-2021 at 05:24 PM.

Hello again Guys,

Thanks for your supports.

For those people who cannot install this repack , please follow the Guideline below :

Download Mysql 5.5.x or higher DL 5.5 Here

Install Mysql server, Configure the user setting after installation, it will popup after the mysql installed.

Install Heidisql Open it then press your username and password : Default for mysql servers user is "root" with no password.

Create databases in heidisql UTF8 - general_ci .

Auth - Characters - world

Import sql files You've downloaded.

Extract core folder Open authserver.conf and woldserver.conf ( Use Notepad ++ )

Edit the login config, save and exit.
    All done. Now Start Worldserver and authserver.

@ ravish123

As i said the source was under development for years, and were public on servers for years , we got many reports and fixed all.
    The source code is not going to be released for public ofc.
    Last edited by Prince; 02-08-2021 at 05:45 PM.

What I have tested so far, is spectacular.
    Thank you very much for your contribution
    Don't pay attention to the envious ones

- - - Updated - - -

In very few cases have I seen this npc work properly.
    In emucoach vip it's a teleport that lets you deliver the quest.

- - - Updated - - -

[The Battle for Gilneas City] instant :C

it didn't work to run authserver.exe error Aborted connection 162 to db: 'auth' user: 'root' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)

Please skinte a link to the already configured assembly I will be very grateful because I have long wanted to run in this patch

Quote Originally Posted by vladimir190 View Post
    it didn't work to run authserver.exe error Aborted connection 162 to db: 'auth' user: 'root' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)

Please skinte a link to the already configured assembly I will be very grateful because I have long wanted to run in this patch
    Yes please, I'm a fucking noob of MySQL, Database etc etc.

I've worked with Prince for a brief period in the past, he's known to me for his passion for Cataclysm and I can only vouch for his development skills and his ability to get the most out of a situation.
    I did not test the repack for myself (nor am I going to) as I have little to no idea how Cataclysm works (I'm working on 335) but I am almost certain Price can deliver the content of the highest quality and I can confirm he has been working on it for a while.

I will not dive deeper into this useless argument people tend to love getting into and will end my involvement with +rep and a huge thank-you for your release, Prince.

@Zeraax

Good to see you again man, Thanks for the rep.
    You were always kind to me. <3

Every1 that is complaining STFU this man released something to the public, if you like it say thank you if you dont just dont do anything, its not often that people release things here nowdays and instead of being so toxic u should value what this guy did because prolly most of you complaining dont release or help someone in this community for years peace

I notice there is no .die command O.o But the repack seems good so fair ...will give more feedback soon

Quote Originally Posted by Zeraax

I've worked with Prince for a brief period in the past, he's known to me for his passion for Cataclysm and I can only vouch for his development skills and his ability to get the most out of a situation.
    I did not test the repack for myself (nor am I going to) as I have little to no idea how Cataclysm works (I'm working on 335) but I am almost certain Price can deliver the content of the highest quality and I can confirm he has been working on it for a while.

I will not dive deeper into this useless argument people tend to love getting into and will end my involvement with +rep and a huge thank-you for your release, Prince.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeraax
    highest quality
    https://www.ac-web.org/forums/showth...=1#post2386403

Are we talking about the same guy?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Does this have an AHBot?