Welcome to AC Web.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by ffdevil View Post
    ok i knew better but had to try it short review

hunter pets don't work well at all i would say 20 percent
    flight paths work 0% not at all zip zero
    a lot of quests are not scripted instant complete

also wrong vmap and mmap still runs but errors are constantly spamming worldserver

stopped running after that so yah def not as advertised

waist of time to download and install better off going with your own compile
    Better to learn how configs works then replay here
    anyway thanks for bumping

In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 56, sql: "SELECT difficulty_entry_1, difficulty_entry_2, difficulty_entry_3, KillCredit1, KillCredit2, modelid1, modelid2, modelid3, modelid4, name, subname, IconName, gossip_menu_id, minlevel, maxlevel, exp, faction_A, faction_H, npcflag, speed_walk, speed_run, speed_swim, speed_fly, scale, rank, mindmg, maxdmg, dmgschool, attackpower, dmg_multiplier, baseattacktime, rangeattacktime, unit_class, unit_flags, unit_flags2, dynamicflags, family, trainer_type, trainer_class, trainer_race, minrangedmg, maxrangedmg, rangedattackpower, type, type_flags, lootid, pickpocketloot, skinloot, resistance1, resistance2, resistance3, resistance4, resistance5, resistance6, spell1, spell2, spell3, spell4, spell5, spell6, spell7, spell8, PetSpellDataId, VehicleId, mingold, maxgold, AIName, MovementType, InhabitType, HoverHeight, Health_mod, Mana_mod, Mana_mod_extra, Armor_mod, RacialLeader, questItem1, questItem2, questItem3, questItem4, questItem5, questItem6, movementId, RegenHealth, equipment_id, mechanic_immune_mask, flags_extra, ScriptName FROM creature_template WHERE entry = ?"
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ', mindmg, maxdmg, dmgschool, attackpower, dmg_multiplier, baseattacktime, rangea' at line 1
    Any idea why I am getting this?

Greetings,

What are the known issues on repack raids?

Hey bro, update this core there!

What does "Fake online player on who list" do? Are there Bots you can invide?

I am looking for a repack past 3.3.5 that is mostly working and also with bots in order to play the game solo with bots thou to simulate the online parts (grouping, pvp (i mean how do you do PVP content without bots?), auction house etc.)

still being updated?

Quote Originally Posted by Granini View Post
    What does "Fake online player on who list" do? Are there Bots you can invide?

I am looking for a repack past 3.3.5 that is mostly working and also with bots in order to play the game solo with bots thou to simulate the online parts (grouping, pvp (i mean how do you do PVP content without bots?), auction house etc.)
    Go for Emucoach 4.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVision View Post
    Go for Emucoach 4.3.4.
    You know about any repack 3.3.5a or 4.3.4 that has bots that work in battleground? Hopefully still maintained or atleast "finished" and not broken that you can even quest to 80+.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Your packaging is playable but it is not 99% as you say, it still lacks many things to correct