Welcome to AC Web.

Thread: Email marketing

Email marketing

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    How effective is email marketing for small online business? Can anyone here share experience with it or maybe recommend something else? I am starting an online store soon and looking for opportunities

contact me for graphics

Most likely lands in spam folder so fuck it

that is not efficient at all

Maybe as one of the methods you should try. I have got this B2B Emails List for my small business, and we are doing email marketing with it's help which works pretty well, I have to say. So you should definitely do a research on it and try it out
    Last edited by TiffiBur; 01-17-2021 at 07:33 AM.

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Back in the early noughties there was a meme 'Do not feed the trolls'.

I'm about to reboot this meme and instead make it as 'Do not feed the bots'.

Should I make a change.org petition?

contact me for graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Terrum View Post
    Back in the early noughties there was a meme 'Do not feed the trolls'.

I'm about to reboot this meme and instead make it as 'Do not feed the bots'.

Should I make a change.org petition?
    lol

I would say that this a totally worth feature to try. Generally, it is an efficient way to ensure that small businesses can reach out to their customers, grow their customer base, and strengthen their reputation. Nowadays, many features come in help for small businesses, such as email marketing and even SMS marketing. It ensures a more efficient way to respond to customers, and it makes the work more effective. That's why I would recommend to try and sms marketing because their primary purpose is to help small businesses strengthen their customer target and marketing base.
    Last edited by Rotern; 05-11-2021 at 01:26 PM.

There are so many different types of marketing and advertising nowadays! I think you should use all available possibilities. Also you can find many new clients from social networks, for example Instagram!

Quote Originally Posted by Brisuc View Post
    There are so many different types of marketing and advertising nowadays! I think you should use all available possibilities. Also you can find many new clients from social networks, for example Instagram!
    Yeah, totally agree. Social media marketing can bring great results and you don't need to invest big funds in this! Instagram is one of the most popular social networks nowadays, so why not to use it to attract new people/clients for your services or goods? If you already have your own page, visit https://www.jesusmanifesto.com/ to know how to get more likes and followers!
    Last edited by Mentorr; 06-08-2021 at 02:51 PM.

How to migrate information to Outlook

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi everyone. Do you know how to move information to Outlook? If you want to know about it, go to this site. You need this information if you need to move a lot of information to Outlook
    Last edited by Rnci; 06-30-2021 at 05:44 PM.