Welcome to AC Web.

How to improve a house to have more income from selling it

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Good afternoon! I have an old house in the UK from my grandmother. Now I live in Germany, so I do not really need it. I am going to sell it, but the condition is not perfect. What do you think I should do with that to make it more valuable. I am thinking about its renovation and a security system installation. I know that Ajax company offers a professional security system that does not cost a lot now. I have studied that product, and it seems their prices will increase soon due to the high demand. They produce a modern professional product. People will be changing their old-fashioned home security systems to new ones. Am I right? Is it a good investment?

running amongst ghouls ..

Thinking in assembly, dreaming in symbols, talking in API, living in real time.
    Prove me you're not a bot and I'll answer you, Christmas poster boy ...

OT: How the fuck do the bots penetrate that annoying captcha that barely works?!? ...

MarkUltra, good evening! Well, I strongly recommend you to think about various types of the insulation, for example roof one. You can easily do everything on your own, so it won't be too expensive. You can order everything here on https://insulationwholesale.co.uk/in...of-insulation/ and if you don't understand something, how to install or something of the kind, you can easily ask me here or ask the experts on their resource right there. I hope that my post was useful for you here... Good luck.
    Last edited by vivian55; 03-25-2021 at 11:12 AM.

contact me for graphics

What the fuck did i just read

When I made repairs before selling, I replaced all the doors to make them more attractive to people. I was helped to improve my knowledge at https://davidicke.com/2020/07/29/how...rt-lauderdale/. Sliding doors have become a very popular choice for many homeowners, which means they are used multiple times a day. At some point, they fail and repair is required. Because you value your home, you only need the very best to renovate your sliding door.
    Last edited by AnthonyJacobs; 04-18-2021 at 06:05 PM.

Just paint it and fix any visible damage, that's it hehe

bots getting smarter day by day

Well, more than anything it defines that it is in poor condition, I mean, you may repair the facade of a house without any problem, but if the cables, pipes or even the base is bad, you will have to seek help from a professional a few cameras will only raise a value that with the same It will go down if they notice the comment previously, if you can raise the value check your shower I had to change mine for one from Bathtub Reglazing Jersey City and the truth is that it was a success because they repaired the entire bathroom installation and so I could increase the price of my house.
    Last edited by HardH; 06-24-2021 at 09:23 PM.

These comments are really useful. Besides, I also think that some lawn mowers can help you to clean your house really fast. Here on https://cleanup.expert/robot-lawn-mowers/ you may read an article about it if you are interested. It's really convenient as these robots will do everything on their own.
    Last edited by vivian55; 06-04-2021 at 10:55 AM.

Make a small renovation. Add some colors, with pictures, small pillows, and blankets.
    Take a look at the photos of properties on real estate agency websites. Check playarealestategroup.com. Photos look stunning. Make some professional photos of your property, edit them and post them on different platforms. Make people want your house, add a small story to your description. People love history, so use it as a benefit when selling your old house. Anyways you will have to invest in your property a bit if you want to sell it for a better price.
    Last edited by Rotern; 06-21-2021 at 12:13 PM.

frankly speaking I don't think that helps to have more income from selling

I had a problem with the refrigerator. And when I saw the prices for the new one, I was shocked. So I started looking for a good company that can repair my old one. I found the company Commercial Refrigeration Service in California on the Internet, which quickly and qualitatively repaired me and gave me a small discount, so that, as a pleasant surprise, the refrigerator now works like a clock. thank them very much.
    Last edited by AnthonyJacobs; 06-22-2021 at 09:40 PM.

Hi MarkUltra if you have some money to invest in the improvement of your house, why don't you invest it in installing a security surveillance system (CCTV) cameras with AJAX system, I did that to some warehouses I own so when I rent them I can rise the prices above the regular market because other warehouses in the area don't offer you this extra security, this worked for me and now I am a proud owner and keep renting some warehouses, maybe you guys could try investing in this for a quick profit!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Well, it depends on how much damage the house has, I suppose we are talking about a house older than your grandmother, but in those terms I can recommend you to the people who repaired my roof, in case your roof in the winter has problems, they would be the solution. Indicated more than anything for the area where the snowfall is still to be problematic for that type of old house.