Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I don’t think it is the best way to use your personal computer, I know a lot of people working in the crypto cloud mining business, and in other similar fields and I don’t think they will recommend you to do that. If you want to start mining, you should have your own mining farm, and it should be big enough to bring you a steady profit. You have to find a place where to install that mining farm, you have to buy a lot of video cards, coolers, and processors that will mine cryptocurrencies for you. If you are really interested in this subject, you can find much more on the internet.
    Last edited by DanteALG; 04-17-2021 at 08:50 AM.

Indeed, mining bitcoins isn't easy at all.
    My friend has a bitcoin farm, and as I understood, the investment for the farm is far higher than all the profit he earned.
    The best way to get bitcoins is by buying them.
    However, buying bitcoins may also be challenging.
    Nowadays, there are many scammers, and I know a few guys who lost consistent amounts because of buying fake bitcoins.
    There are safe and credible places to buy Bitcoin in the UK. If you want to know where to buy bitcoin safely, then check the link.
    Last edited by Sondiana; 05-19-2021 at 12:49 PM.

Indeed, mining bitcoins isn't easy at all.
    My friend has a bitcoin farm, and as I understood, the investment for the farm is far higher than all the profit he earned.

The cryptocurrency industry provides a lot of opportunities nowadays. For me, it's one of the best ways to make good money online. Besides, the internet is full of information, it's easy to find or even learn almost anything on your own. By the way, what cash services do you use guys? You can check reviews of any service here https://cash-app.pissedconsumer.com/review.html
    Last edited by Tuenya; 05-24-2021 at 06:45 AM.

I don't think that results will be good in such case. In my opinion better will be to work with trading, this is much more simple and if you will do all correctly, profit will be really good! By the way did you hear something about Blockster network? I saw this opportunity on https://digitex.io/blockfunder and it looks really interesting!
    Last edited by Mentorr; 06-23-2021 at 05:29 PM.

In fact, it sounds like a rather strange activity that I would not do just because I simply feel sorry for my video card. I just bought it recently after winning a small amount in lotto. If you are interested, then you can visit check ngay to learn more about good lottery sites. I am sure that you will be interested in this and you will try it.

I'm fed up with miners. I want to get hold of a new RTX3090 which won't be overpriced

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I'm not a fan of getting into these technical moments, and even though mining is profitable, I still prefer trading. It's way easier, and you don't have to learn tons of information about programming. All I had to do is learn some basics, and that was enough for me to start earning money on this website.