Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    running amongst ghouls ..

Thinking in assembly, dreaming in symbols, talking in API, living in real time.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Maybe they can no longer pay the vote bot and ads.

http://cyptus-wow.online/

Learning Photoshop , LUA, Learning PHP and HTML,MySQL,ArcEMU!
    I wish hero-wow disappeared xD

they withdrew from voting and advertising, I heard they want to shut down. It is a pity that the oldest server will be closed. I understand that the competition is rejoicing, but this has been a history for 15 years and many players have studied with them, not to mention a few versions of WoW, which are an exact copy of the changes first introduced on WoW Heroes. Almost half of the servers are copies, and in Russia most are translations. Just look at RETRO, UNLIMITED, MANIA, some WRNAME etc. It is worth knowing the game you are playing and its history. It remains to be seen who Kaanah and Golden are and why Michael Chu, lead writer of many Blizzard franchises including Diablo, Warcraft and Overwatch, has announced that he is leaving the company after 20 years, and why Jeff Kaplan, Overwatch's father, has leaving Blizzard. Before someone gets kicked and murdered, it's worth knowing the history. I always remind you that everything starts with burning books, but that's for the next post.

Can assure you we aren’t thinking of shutting down or planning it . We are constantly pushing updates and fixes . True we had to cut some costs but that doesn’t mean we are shutting down.

True, with all these bots to keep you company in-game!

running amongst ghouls ..

Thinking in assembly, dreaming in symbols, talking in API, living in real time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
    True, with all these bots to keep you company in-game!
    Lmfao.

I have played and I know that this server is without bots, but everyone can say everything what is no truth or lie. As I read above it is the oldest priv server and if someone want to write than have to think firs. Thinking is gold as You know.

As I saw it working properly. What has happednd?

As I have seen they still alive and have progressed. I do not understand why you hate so much for something that is good. This is the story of Warcraft priv. Probably the last of the first servers. The team can only be congratulated on running such a good server for about 15 years. currently it is the only such server on the market. It seems that most of the original servers are modeled and followed. It's a pity Nostalius and Excalibur are gone. There are many Blizzlikes, but less and less original with inventiveness and new ideas. Ferrari is one thing, the rest are fakes and copies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamoń View Post
    As I have seen they still alive and have progressed. I do not understand why you hate so much for something that is good. This is the story of Warcraft priv. Probably the last of the first servers. The team can only be congratulated on running such a good server for about 15 years. currently it is the only such server on the market. It seems that most of the original servers are modeled and followed. It's a pity Nostalius and Excalibur are gone. There are many Blizzlikes, but less and less original with inventiveness and new ideas. Ferrari is one thing, the rest are fakes and copies.
    AGREED, nowdays is so hard to find a private server to play because of that, they are just copies of other servers or leaked old sources that get used again, shame there isn't new concepts or new content in the private servers they are all the same, you have the very populated ones such has firestorm warmane and then you have 2 or 3 blizlike servers with some decent player base and the rest are just fun servers with old concepts that everyone is tired to play because the originals are closed for 10 years

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by brunolopes View Post
    AGREED, nowdays is so hard to find a private server to play because of that, they are just copies of other servers or leaked old sources that get used again, shame there isn't new concepts or new content in the private servers they are all the same, you have the very populated ones such has firestorm warmane and then you have 2 or 3 blizlike servers with some decent player base and the rest are just fun servers with old concepts that everyone is tired to play because the originals are closed for 10 years
    Some people here call me Matuzalem. I have remembered first Warcraft. Warcraft: Orcs & Humans also known as Warcraft I or sometimes abbreviated as O&H. It was a real-time strategy game and the first video game in the Warcraft series developed. MS-DOS version was released at the end of 1994 and became a bestseller among games. The game consists of two races, the humans of the Kingdom of Azeroth and the invading orcs of the Orcish Horde.

I think that some young people do not know history of game and they only read Wiki. someone have to write history of the private servers, because there is very good cooperation between Blizzard Ent. and them, but none from the firm will announce this. as I know the same names were in Nostalius and Excalibur, as Blizz developers. I try to play at Blizz servers and private ones, a lot of ideas from privates have been used in all WoW version. Observe next premiere in June.

As I see they have troubles. It is a fact that it has been cult fun for over a dozen years.

I think they are well.

i have read everything. The server working properly with lots of players.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Their webpage disappeared today.