Welcome to AC Web.
    Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

Registration Page for TrinityCore 3.3.5a (with SRP6 Support)

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello Guys,

Today i will share a site i made for another member here on the forum. It was a free project i made for him so i decided to release this so everyone can use it. This site is made for the new TrinityCore server since the password have new encryption now so the old sites wont work for the new TrinityCore servers.

This site is perfect for those who dont feel the need of using a CMS and just wants a registration site where people can register accounts.

Unfortunately you will have to modify 2 config files because the registration script is not made by me, its made by someone who uses OOP with PDO and i dont know OOP and PDO yet, I have not learned it so i am not able to use his db config file for everything else that needs a DB Connection. If anyone can fix it feel free to do so and i will update the thread and leave credits.

Screenshots:

DOWNLOAD

Extra Information:
    The site is responsive but bootstrap is not used.
    The website has a chat that refresh automatically so you wont need to refresh the page to see new incomming messages, it will appear automatically.

Install Guide:
    1. make sure you have a webserver if you don't then download xampp from apachefriends.org and install to C:\ drive
    2. go to C:\xampp\htdocs and delete everything inside this folder
    3. Extract my website to htdocs folder
    4. Open the website folder and find the config folder and open it.
    5. Edit your database connection in file dbconf1.php and dbconf2.php
    6. Go back to the root of the website folder and find folder "sql" open this folder and import the SQL File to your database. This will create a new database for the website. But do not worry, It will not delete database so you still keep auth, characters and world and whatever other database you may have.
    7. go back to the root of xampp folder and find file xampp-control.exe and start it.
    8. Click "Config" button next to apache and choose "php.ini", now look for ";extension=gmp" and remove the ";" before "extension" so it should be "extension=gmp" and this save php.ini and open xampp control panel again if you closed it
    9. Click "Start" next to Apache and type 127.0.0.1 in address bar and hit enter and you should see the website.

Optional changes:
    If you want the chat to stay open when refresh if you toggle chat on and stay close on refresh when you toggle chat off then you can replace the content inside the js file with this code https://pastebin.com/ryrg1ah3 i have used localStorage feature to get this to work
    this will also require that you add this css code to style.min.css file in css folder
    Code:
    .chat-box.enabled {
      display:block;
    }
    Credits:
    I believe the credits for the registration php script goes to "Treeston"
    Everything else on the site is 100% done by me
    Last edited by Tok124; 12-07-2020 at 01:51 AM.

Avatholme

Nice work Tok

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Troya View Post
    Nice work Tok
    Thanks !

hi @Tok124
    as i see this page is only for 3.3.5? or you could use it for 8.X.X too!

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Bully View Post
    hi @Tok124
    as i see this page is only for 3.3.5? or you could use it for 8.X.X too!
    No sorry this will only work for wotlk and below

Very nice & Awesome that you released it, im sure this will help a lot of Players out!

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Lushen View Post
    Very nice & Awesome that you released it, im sure this will help a lot of Players out!
    Thanks !

Something is wrong with me ... if someone can tell me what it could be and how to fix it. Thank you, boys

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function gmp_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\config\dbconf2.php:93 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\config\dbconf2.php(125): db->calculateSRP6Verifier('test', 'test', '\x91RJ.\xF8\xEC\xDE\xE2\xA96N\x02A\x93\xBF...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\functions\register.php(54): db->getRegistrationData('test', 'test') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\config\dbconf2.php on line 93

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

Follow my instructions in the main post and your issue will be solved

- - - Updated - - -

Install Guide:
    1. make sure you have a webserver if you don't then download xampp from apachefriends.org and install to C:\ drive
    2. go to C:\xampp\htdocs and delete everything inside this folder
    3. Extract my website to htdocs folder
    4. Open the website folder and find the config folder and open it.
    5. Edit your database connection in file dbconf1.php and dbconf2.php
    6. Go back to the root of the website folder and find folder "sql" open this folder and import the SQL File to your database. This will create a new database for the website. But do not worry, It will not delete database so you still keep auth, characters and world and whatever other database you may have.
    7. go back to the root of xampp folder and find file xampp-control.exe and start it.
    8. Click "Config" button next to apache and choose "php.ini", now look for ";extension=gmp" and remove the ";" before "extension" so it should be "extension=gmp" and this save php.ini and open xampp control panel again if you closed it
    9. Click "Start" next to Apache and type 127.0.0.1 in address bar and hit enter and you should see the website.

- - - Updated - - -

read number 8. That will solve your issue

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

I have updated the chat a little. Have a look on the main post of this thread

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    As always, great job man xP

Question tho -> Any chance you can make script or guide for login for SRP6?