Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shadowlands Are You Playing?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I was just curious if any of you were playing retail at all and if you were and are on na pm me your discord and maybe we can play together.

I took an extra two weeks vacation at work to be at the launch for the start of SL!

Ive been my hole life playing wow fun servers doesnt matter the expansion i ve only played lvl 100 255 and instant max level servers for like 15 years now (yea wierd) and like 2 weeks ago i went on fire storm on their BFA realm playing with x3XP rates wich made me lvl up in like 3 4 days playing some hours very chill im currently at 410 ilvl gear, sometime that makes me bored some times are the bugs but i FKING hate to lvl up its so damn boring but i for sure would like to try retail, is it hard to lvl up there? because that part really hurts in the guts, cheers!

Bruh

Hellyeah, cant wait ^

Currently 9/12 mythic in NYA BFA. SL Raids look sick tho
    Hit me up on retail for some shit EU
    https://raider.io/characters/eu/outland/Lyucid

I always play every expansion launch, whether I will keep playing it religiously depends on whether the expansion is good or not

absolutely not, seems disgusting to me, the story and everything seems to have been F up.

Worths a try

Meh, started playing on launch, stopped playing before 2nd week ended. I'm not saying it's a bad expansion, but I think I just got bored of WoW in general.

AMXX Modx Developer

downed denathrius in mythic in the first mythic opening week, shit is easy. wotlk was hard

Bruh

Quote Originally Posted by Mythilogic View Post
    downed denathrius in mythic in the first mythic opening week, shit is easy. wotlk was hard
    Of course u did. kek

I feel as if this is a good expansion and the level adjustments were just good. But its still great to relive the older experiences.

I play retail for 1 week now and im totaly adicted, is completly different from private servers, i have played on private servers for over 10 years, fun servers blizlike servers on many expansions but nothing really compares to the quality of gameplay that blizzard provides to be honest

pst only bad part are the boosters xD

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Personally I stopped playing after 2-3 months. I find SL boring. One of the worst expansions with WoD in terms of end-game content. Good ideas badly exploited, too repetitive, boring activities, ...